Zaccaria Pinball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Question for luvthatapex...which Zac tables did you own? I know you mentioned Zankor, but just curious to hear which other ones. Were you able to find them in the states or did you have to buy and ship them in from Europe?

luvthatapex

Apr 24, 2013
Well lets see. I worked on lots of zac games for other owners in my area, but if we are talking about which ones I owned:

Zankor
Stars Phoenix
Mexico 86
Pool Champion
Robot
Magic Castle
Farfalla
Pinball Champ 83
Soccer Kings
Devil Riders
Star God

I was able to find all of these in the states, and picked them all up personally (except 2). There was a time in 2003 when a BIG container of 150-200 zacs that was sent from Italy and many games were sold on eBay. I ended up buying maybe 1/2 my collection from people that bought them from this container.

Now boards/parts and backglasses are a separate issue. I ended up buying boards and parts from all around the world, so almost 100% of these were shipped.

Question for luvthatapex...which Zac tables did you own? I know you mentioned Zankor, but just curious to hear which other ones. Were you able to find them in the states or did you have to buy and ship them in from Europe?

Dr.Pinball

Apr 19, 2013
Hello Zsolt,
am on silver, really good work on ios.
Like the ipod function too, but have an issue with random and repeat, doesn't work.

inspector42

May 27, 2012
Really enjoying the game. Gold membership happily purchased.

Got the ball stuck up by the pop bumpers six times in a row on Devil Riders. Lower left bumper. Could not shake it free. Had to restart game each time.

Also on devil riders, the ball keeps spinning and spinning when the plunger has been pulled all the way back but not yet released.

Finally, do red and orange specials award extra balls on this table?

EDIT: Locomotion is missing the train sounds found on the real table.

And the orange special on locomotion seems completely nonfunctional. I can't advance it. According to the rule sheet on imdb, dropping a set of three targets a second time should temporarily light it.

Last edited:

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Now that there's an entire A.S.K. Homework forum, I'm going to close this thread. Please make new posts to discuss various aspects of Zaccaria Pinball, or any of the other A.S.K. games. It'll be easier for people to follow than having one huge thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.