Zaccaria Pinball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Can i try this on ipad? Or do i have to buy it first?

Edit

Oh... Only 89 cents, i think i can play one table and buy new tables in app?

The app only gives you access to the Time Machine table. Others can be purchased in the app. If you plan on buying all future tables then look at the gold or silver package deals.

Mk pinball fan

Jul 11, 2012
I purchased Time Machine and things are much better after the update. For those out there who have purchased all of the current tables, what are your thoughts? I am considering going gold or silver. I really enjoy the first table.

Zsolt When do you think we might see the next update and new table? Keep up the great work!

night

May 18, 2012
I purchased Time Machine and things are much better after the update. For those out there who have purchased all of the current tables, what are your thoughts? I am considering going gold or silver. I really enjoy the first table.

The tables are excellent and have a different style compared to TPA. I really like Pinball Champ 82 and looking forward to Farfalla.

Last edited:

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012

Zsolt When do you think we might see the next update and new table? Keep up the great work!

I dropped the thirty five dollars on the gold and, so far, have no reason to regret it. As long as A.S.K. Homework keeps the quality up I'll be happy. I like Locomotion, Pinball Champ 82 and Devil Riders better than Time Machine and by paying an upfront fee I can just sit back, relax and download when a new update comes out. :) Gold over Silver? Gold gets you extra perks like a five ball option and the absolutely awesome night mode which I always play in. Really wish TPA could have integrated something like this.

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I enjoy all of the tables. I agree with night about Pinball Champ 82 being the best. Devil Riders is probable my second favorite. I also want to recommend night/dark mode. It is nicely done. Can't wait for Farfalla, it is drop target heaven based on the YouTube videos I have seen.

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
ugh.... iPad envy twice in one day :(

If it comes it Android (which I hope it does), please either only target the higher end devices or make the graphic detail levels configurable so can take advantage of good hardware.

francis247uk

Jul 7, 2012
Zsolt, great game, just bought gold version. One thing I would like to see improved is the plunger angle being off centre, just doesn't feel right to me:

Could it be straight like this instead:

Many thanks

Mk pinball fan

Jul 11, 2012
Thanks for the info! It sounds like I might have to join the Gold club! I agree, the night mode looks great from the pics I have seen. I sure hope TBA can add this soon!

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013

If everything goes well, we want to send the next update to Apple for review at next Friday. Usually a review takes about 5-7 days.

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Zsolt, great game, just bought gold version. One thing I would like to see improved is the plunger angle being off centre, just doesn't feel right to me:

Could it be straight like this instead:

Many thanks
Thanks! I will check it.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Hey Zsolt can you give us a list of the 27 tables you plan on making? I can see the first page of tables (the first 9), but I'm curious about page 2 & 3.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Hey Zsolt can you give us a list of the 27 tables you plan on making? I can see the first page of tables (the first 9), but I'm curious about page 2 & 3.

Twenty of them are shown in the last screenshot on the app store page for Zaccaria Pinball.

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
Twenty of them are shown in the last screenshot on the app store page for Zaccaria Pinball.

Here is that screenshot. Low resolution, but I haven't changed it.

mzlquneqkwm480x48075.jpg

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Thanks Sotie and dtown. I'm relieved to see Spooky and Magic Castle on there. I've never played them but they are spoken highly of on Pinside and I really wanted them to be part of this.

Mk pinball fan

Jul 11, 2012
I'm really excited for Spooky and Magic Castle as well. Has anyone out there actually played them? I've seen a few videos, but not much is out there.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I'm really excited for Spooky and Magic Castle as well. Has anyone out there actually played them? I've seen a few videos, but not much is out there.

Never even seen one in person. I think your only real shot is to go to a pin/gaming convention and get lucky.
I'm going to Pinfest in Allentown in a couple weeks and I will definitely be on the lookout for them.

PAPA in Pittsburg has some too. I'm not sure about the pinball hall of fame in Vegas or that pin museum in Asbury Park NJ.

Mk pinball fan

Jul 11, 2012
Wow, I hope you are lucky enough to find one at Pinfest. That sounds like it will be a lot of fun. Take a few pictures if you can. I might try and get to Vegas and check out the Hall of Fame. I'm not sure if they have any Zaccaria pins or not, but from the videos I've seen, it looks like pinball Heaven.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.