Zaccharia for Android: Initial Release Discussion

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Just saw the thread about AmazonTv, anybody know if support must be added by a game maker, or if any android game will play? If Zaccaria has support think Im going to invest in one.

Mapa

May 16, 2012
I would love to test as well, next to the Nexus 7 2012 which has been posted already many times, I also have a Nexus 5 phone.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
If it could be rushed out before 2024, they could get out before Pro Pinball did and grab some of their potential sales. :)

I'll happily wait for Zaccaria. The pics look awesome. Worth the wait. (and we didn't have to fund a Kickstarter to have it hurried through the studio.)

night

May 18, 2012
The ASK team are hard and fast workers, and they listen to it's users and come up with solutions and improvements within weeks. I hope it will hapen soon for the Android so you guys can jump this ship. And be sure to get the full package with all the adjustments, that's the way to go with this app.

atlantis1982

Nov 23, 2012
Great to hear that the android version is coming soon. I am also part of the Nexus 7 band wagon, but I only want to mention this as another notch to what target device to focus on. :)

Bravewall

Jul 5, 2014
The ASK team are hard and fast workers, and they listen to it's users and come up with solutions and improvements within weeks. I hope it will hapen soon for the Android so you guys can jump this ship. And be sure to get the full package with all the adjustments, that's the way to go with this app.
What are the full package adjustments you speak of?

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Hey Zsolt, have you submitted the new iOS update that includes the new table "Spooky" to apple for approval yet? If so, any idea when it will be available? Thanks in advance. Love the tables

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Hey Zsolt, have you submitted the new iOS update that includes the new table "Spooky" to apple for approval yet? If so, any idea when it will be available? Thanks in advance. Love the tables

please try keeping this thread android or zaccaria onky ios has its own thread its a fairly small section look under the forum page, but afaik it was submitted late last week

atlantis1982

Nov 23, 2012
One thing to consider is adding gamepad support with the increasing android gaming console platforms like Ouya, Kindle Fire TV, and the upcoming Nexus Player. Triple whammy if you ask me. :)

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Hey,

Since pinball tables of Zaccaria are almost complete and implement in to iOS build, we have decided it would be time to start develop Android build. To proof this here are 2 pictures about an early WIP build.

Also it would be great if Android owners could tell us what hardware and OS you play.

2yv70k1.jpg

640xky.jpg

Last update about Android development was 24th July 2014...

So, have you reconsidered the Kickstarter idea after the feedback we suggested, Zsolt?

Or has our feedback helped focus the direction of Android and other platforms?

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts