Zaccharia for Android: Initial Release Discussion

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
First of all I'm sorry for rare updating of this topic, but as you could see there still are numerous bugs which have to be fixed in the iOS build. So let's talk about current development status of Android build.

The management has made a decision that our first title for Android will be the Dirt Masters than Zaccaria Pinball come out. The main reason of this decision was that we wanted to learn the procedure that needs to send and approve a build for Google Play. Also we have to define which selling option we should use.

According to our plans Dirt Masters will be sent to Google Play for review this week and Android development of Zaccaria Pinball continues right after. The first Android build will include all 26 solid state and 1 electro-mechanical pinball tables, features and fixes which are in the iOS build. We would like to release it in this month.

Last edited:

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
First of all I'm sorry for rare updating of this topic, but as you could see there still are numerous bugs which have to be fixed in the iOS build. So let's talk about current development status of Android build.

The management has made a decision that our first title for Android will be the Dirt Masters than Zaccaria Pinball come out. The main reason of this decision was that we wanted to learn the procedure that needs to send and approve a build for Google Play. Also we have to define which selling option we should use.

According to our plans Dirt Masters will be sent to Google Play for review this week and Android development of Zaccaria Pinball continues right after. The first Android build will include all 26 solid state and 1 electro-mechanical pinball tables, features and fixes which are in the iOS build. We would like to release it in this month.
Wow, that's great news!

Let us know if you want early feedback on your Dirt Masters release, or if you want to invite us to a Google Plus beta testing group to collect early feedback.

We're here to help, and want you to succeed on Android!

Also, there is no approval process for Android like there is on iOS. You submit, and the game is up in around 3 to 8 hours depending on geography.

Last edited:

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
Android port of Zaccaria Pinball is under development

Yeah after 1 hour my eyes fell out
Standing in front of my 40" cab is def. better

Love the table art of those zaccs. Only played farfalla in rl, but I was more looking at the backglas back then.

Last edited:

praimundo

Jul 21, 2014

Yes!
Cant Wait!

74-89

May 2, 2014
Development status:

According to our plans Dirt Masters will be sent to Google Play for review this week and Android development of Zaccaria Pinball continues right after.

I ended up buying everything available from ASK Homework on iTunes. I have to say that of all of them, Dirt Masters was the most disappointing. There is no steering, but I can deal with that. Problem is, where's the dirt? This thing should have dust and dirt flying everywhere, covering the vehicles and everything else. It should make a complete mess until you can barely see to continue playing.

That would be more realistic, yes? Needs an update with adjustable particle FX. Just my 2 cents.

Zorgwon

Sep 14, 2013
Dirt Masters was the most disappointing. There is no steering, but I can deal with that. Problem is, where's the dirt? This thing should have dust and dirt flying everywhere.
This is not released yet on the Google store. Dirt Road Trucker 3D is there. It has steering problems but people like it.

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I enjoy dirt masters. Some of the vehicles are awful but it's fun to use the monster truck. I also like some of the strange modes, like pushing a giant soccer ball through the course.

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
My wish for Xmas :
the learning curve is fast and Pinball will be available on Google soon. On other hand: I'm ready for Beta test ;)

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
Great news! I won't need to go back to the iOs world after all :). I will buy the full membership on day 1.

if anyone knows how to pause Christmas to give Zsolt more time, then please speak up.

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Finally we have managed to finish development of Dirt Masters for android devices. I can tell you that we have faced numerous problems during the port that makes development time much longer as we expected. This delay means we will not able to release Zaccaria Pinball to android this year. Since Zaccaria Pinball uses the same engine as Dirt Masters you have a chance to test the engine on your android device. It would be a big help for us if you could download and test Dirt Masters on your device and let us know if you experience any trouble, issue or bug.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Finally we have managed to finish development of Dirt Masters for android devices. I can tell you that we have faced numerous problems during the port that makes development time much longer as we expected. This delay means we will not able to release Zaccaria Pinball to android this year. Since Zaccaria Pinball uses the same engine as Dirt Masters you have a chance to test the engine on your android device. It would be a big help for us if you could download and test Dirt Masters on your device and let us know if you experience any trouble, issue or bug.
Could you please provide the full play store link and we'll get started.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts