The Official Latest NEWS And INFORMATION Discussion Thread

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Welcome to the official latest news and information discussion thread. Here you can discuss updates posted in the Latest NEWS And INFORMATION From FarSight Studios Concerning The Pinball Arcade thread. Also, feel free to post any news and/or information concerning The Pinball Arcade that has yet to be posted in the Official News Thread.

Subscribe To This Thread (Forum Members Only) : Thread Tools → Subscribe To This Thread → Notification Type → Instant Notification By Email Stay up to date with discussion on the latest news and information by receiving instant email alerts when new posts are added to this thread. If you're not a member yet, it only takes a minute to join the forum and stay up to date with discussion on the latest and most accurate information on The Pinball Arcade.

Last edited:

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
We should be hearing about the next upcoming tables after TwilightZone and Star Trek TNG . I'm hoping they purposefully leaked Cactus Canyon as a spoiler in the KickStarter video.

Judi Chop

May 10, 2012
Will there be a release inbetween TZ and Star Trek? TZ is scheduled for November and I thought Star Trek was for January. So are we maybe seeing a release in December or is it more likely to get pushed to after because of the holiday's? Still waiting for Dr. Dude, that would be an awesome Christmas gift!

karl

May 10, 2012
I think most people are holding their breath and hoping for Attack From Mars in December (including me) but there has been no confirmation of a December back as of yet. Would be a bit strange to get 1 table (instead of the usual 2) in November and 0 in December so something is probably gonna show up if they are not spending all their time fine-tuning the new Nintendo console that is.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
I think most people are holding their breath and hoping for Attack From Mars in December (including me) but there has been no confirmation of a December back as of yet. Would be a bit strange to get 1 table (instead of the usual 2) in November and 0 in December so something is probably gonna show up if they are not spending all their time fine-tuning the new Nintendo console that is.
Same here. To go from TZ through AFM to ST:TNG would really hit the trifecta for me.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012

There is talk of The Twilight Zone being labeled as DLC Tables Pack #8 and DLC Tables Pack #9 should be a two table attack, I mean pack, that should be available by the end of December.

Also, can anyone who hasn't purchased Harley-Davidson Third Edition or Taxi on Android confirm the purchase price of each individual table. IIRC, Harley was $3.99 and Taxi was $1.99 when the tables were released, but I may be wrong and will need to update the purchase price for these two tables in the News Thread.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
There is talk of The Twilight Zone being labeled as DLC Tables Pack #8 and DLC Tables Pack #9 should be a two table attack, I mean pack, that should be available by the end of December.

Also, can anyone who hasn't purchased Harley-Davidson Third Edition or Taxi on Android confirm the purchase price of each individual table. IIRC, Harley was $3.99 and Taxi was $1.99 when the tables were released, but I may be wrong and will need to update the purchase price for these two tables in the News Thread.

$2.99 each is what I see in game.

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
Am I reading to much into you using a plural describing the "tables" pack 8?
Bit excited

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
Odd name for a single table pack.
Thanks for the quick reply before my mine started racing to the possibilities of the second

karl

May 10, 2012
Pin Wiz, There is a word in your answer to my post that got me very exited ;) Fingers crossed! 3 months in a row with a top 10 table would be over the top.

N

Nik Barbour

Pin Wiz, There is a word in your answer to my post that got me very exited ;) Fingers crossed! 3 months in a row with a top 10 table would be over the top.

Awesome:) - didn't spot that first read of the post.

JoshuaKadmon

Aug 12, 2012
At the Charlotte airport heading to Florida. I've found a few places in Pensacola that still have good machines running, and since I don't have to go to the office 'til tomorrow, I know how I'll be spending my first evening down there.

Perhaps Attack from Mars and Space Shuttle in Pack #9, then? That would truly be a nice Christmas gift.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
I hope that the slip means what it means. (Will still throw my money at FS anyway).
That's awesome if it's AFM, but if SS is it's pack mate, like it's been rumored, then prepare another helping of crap. SS isn't very good as is, but since it can't be emulated and must be scripted, prepare for another pile like BK and BH. I wish they'd just quit scripting tables until they can get them emulated, especially since they're limited in the amount of Williams tables until they buy more options. I'd rather they use their options on stuff like BK 2K, Fish Tales, Junk Yard, Who Dunnit, and Whitewater rather than unemulated junk like SS, FP, and Sorcerer.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.