The Official Latest NEWS And INFORMATION Discussion Thread

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
The good news is the longer it takes to get everything straightened out, the more tables we'll get when everything is all sorted out.

Sumez

Nov 19, 2012
Not to mention this...

As much as we all love PHoF, I'm not sure that the voice overs in the virtual arcade were among its strong points.

*Peen-baht... Gooorgaarr.*

Know what I mean?

Not to mention "Tales of the Arabian.. Pin-bot!"

Just saw this on Facebook....

"The Pinball Arcade We are still working on the 360 issues now. We can say the next table we release on the 360 will be Twilight Zone."
Yes :D :D :D
Hopefully this means they'll be able to patch it for the other missing tables as well, in the same update, so they will be able to release those whenever possible.

N

Nik Barbour

Hopefully this means they'll be able to patch it for the other missing tables as well, in the same update, so they will be able to release those whenever possible.

Still don't think we'll be able to get anything, even TZ on its own, until the publisher issue is resolved!

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
Not to mention "Tales of the Arabian.. Pin-bot!"

Yes :D :D :D
If there's a charge per patch, then you can damn well bet they'll include everything released to date (and maybe even a few tables still in development) under a single patch. To do otherwise would be incredibly stupid.

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
If there's a charge per patch, then you can damn well bet they'll include everything released to date (and maybe even a few tables still in development) under a single patch. To do otherwise would be incredibly stupid.

Or legally necessary

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
According to PinWiz ST:TNG is next after TZ so does that mean it will be out in December? Or is TZ the last table before Xmas?

N

Nik Barbour

Or legally necessary

Good point.
Is it a legal requirement to fulfill a kickstarter reward though?
I certainly wouldn't think the estimate time frames would be binding.

PiNWiZ just announced STTNG as the next table after TZ, so it will be a minimum update of two, if so.

Looking forward to TZ on xbox (Android beta is great), but it's getting the entire xbox dlc caught up I'd really like for Christmas.

night

May 18, 2012
Christmas surprise: TZ and STTNG! It would be, without a doubt, the best TPA Table Pack before the world ends in 2012.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Please, let's not start with "the end of the world" crap here on the forum. Over 200 predictions have failed in the past and next month will be no different.

Mathew 24:35-36 "Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words shall not pass away. But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone." Jesus Christ.

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
Please, let's not start with "the end of the world" crap here on the forum. Over 200 predictions have failed in the past and next month will be no different.

Mathew 24:35-36 "Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words shall not pass away. But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone." Jesus Christ.

Maybe the Mayans hacked into his system. Or socially engineered it through those darn Pyramids

night

May 18, 2012

Whooo, Jesus Christ quotes on the Pinball forum, are you really serious? (I wasn't..)

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
So basically the world will never end if at least someone thinks that the world will end in a minute?

I think I love paranoid end of the world doom-mongers now :'D

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Incidentally, the Mayans did not believe that the world would end on 21 Dec 2012. One of their calendar cycles (called a b'ak'tun by scholars who study these things) will end on that date and a new cycle will begin. It's sort of like the odometer rolling over in older cars at 100,000 miles...the indicator may read all zeroes but the car doesn't explode because of it.

Their calendar also had longer cycles called piktun, the current piktun isn't up until sometime around 4772 CE.

So you may now resume playing pinball without fear of the end of the world interrupting your game.

countcb

Jul 16, 2012
The "Latest NEWS And INFORMATION From FarSight Studios Concerning The Pinball Arcade" thread has the follwing information:

Free Roaming Camera : FarSight is looking to add a free roaming camera at some point that will be accessible from the Table Menu and the Plunger Camera view in the near future.

Is this still true since there is the first PRO Table which has free romaing camera as a PRO feature?
This point could be updated to reflect that (that this feature will be available when you purchase a PRO table)

N

Nik Barbour

Did the Mayans have any predictions about the xbox dlc situation, and when it might be resolved?

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
Half off on PSN!!!. . . but only if you're a Plus member. Damn! I hate those Gold Members Only sales on 360, now the PS3 is pulling the same crap.

Lord Boron

Apr 18, 2012
I always resisted any membership I have to pay for, but after trying the PS+ for 3 months I was amazed how many great free games I ended up with. I had to buy a new hard drive to fit them. I wouldn't join just for 5 bucks off though....

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.