Bug Android Version 1.18.1 Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Do we now have to manualy delete the tables and re download them to get the updated versions?

The last couple of updates havent told me which tables need updating like they used to.

This could get tricky when we dont actually know which have changed.....

Yes you do.

It's this way because these are in-between official release beta builds.
When the play store version is updated it will tell you 'a newer version of this table is available for download' again.
If you are using the builds from this thread, you should have build 'e' apk installed, and using your in app table manager delete Pinbot, Haunted House, and Tee'd off, then select these 3 tables individually and re download them. That'll get you up to date.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
And we have confirmed that that does happen on ios? ( I haven't read the thread). If so that doesn't make any sense....ill check tomorrow

I can confirm that getting Jupitor, the Sun or 1,400,000 on the iOS version of Pin*Bot does indeed award an extra ball.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
I just got an extra credit not an extra ball for 1.4M, hmmm

Installed 18e, and downloaded the new rez-file.

Didn't get any EB's on Pin*Bot for either 1,4M or getting to Jupiter. Only the whack and two credits.

Last edited:

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
Mike had a hunch that our revision control system had an old file on my machine even though it said it was at the head revision, I force synced and bingo it works now *shrugs* gremlins. I purged the file so go ahead and delete it and try again.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Mike had a hunch that our revision control system had an old file on my machine even though it said it was at the head revision, I force synced and bingo it works now *shrugs* gremlins. I purged the file so go ahead and delete it and try again.

Downloaded the latest rez file for Pin•Bot and still no extra balls for getting Jupitor, the Sun or 1,400,000.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
lol thanks ;) Ok just tested it for myself and the f build awards the extra ball at 1.4M

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
I can confirm that extra balls are now awarded for reaching Jupitor, the Sun and 1,400,000 on Pin•Bot. Thanks Ryan.

K

Korven

Sweet! Eb's working perfectly, even got the sun special goal to register, I actually I kinda like Pin*Bot now :)

Edit: Turning on sound again I just nos noticed that the knocker won't go off as eb's are collected.

Last edited:

Spud

Jul 14, 2013
Yes you do.

It's this way because these are in-between official release beta builds.
When the play store version is updated it will tell you 'a newer version of this table is available for download' again.
If you are using the builds from this thread, you should have build 'e' apk installed, and using your in app table manager delete Pinbot, Haunted House, and Tee'd off, then select these 3 tables individually and re download them. That'll get you up to date.

Ok cool. Thanks for that.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
Yeah I think Stuart mentioned the ios does something similar.

Sweet! Eb's working perfectly, even got the sun special goal to register, I actually I kinda like Pin*Bot now :)

Edit: Turning on sound again I just nos noticed that the knocker won't go off as eb's are collected.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Device/OS: Nexus 7(mk1)

Bug Description: Haunted House - score continuously runs up when cradling on Attic left flipper.

Steps To Reproduce: cradle on attic left flipper - score runs up indefinitely. Must be some score switch tripping out thinking your scoring when you aren't.

Frequency: had it once, and don't have time or skill, or ball control feature to repro - anyone else feel free to try.

Additional Comments: this is 'f' build beta with latest rez file. This could be a leadedboard exploit potentially.

a7y3eras.jpg

K

Korven

Gave it a try. Not easy to cradle the ball but I managed to reproduce the bug.

Holding on to get the 5M for 1000 HoF-points would take quite a lot of time. :p

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
Tee'd off
Vers 18f and earlier
Problem:
if the table start a 3ball Multiball (also with lightning multiball)
The first ball is locked : OK
The second is served correct: OK
The 3rd ball must be kicked into the game blind, because the camera does not move to the ball start.
Seen also sometimes, if the 2nd ball has not so much speed, that he reached the gamefield Sometimes I can play with 1ball and the second is still in the start position, till one ball is lost.; then I can continue with the 2nd one (after time or call Attendant)

btw:
till now no Multiplayer game possible

Gesendet von meinem A510 mit Tapatalk 4

Willi Cicci

Dec 25, 2012
Can't change Camera Type option.

Did a quick search but didn't find anything. Apologies if this has been reported already.

Device/OS: Galaxy Note 3/JB 4.3

Bug Description: In the in-game menu, Cam Type can't be changed from Scrolling to Locked. Tried it again just now, and it appears that it WILL work if you hit the Menu button within a second of it becoming available after starting a new game. Otherwise, pressing the Cam Type option just keeps changing the Cam Angle option instead.

Frequency: Always.

Steps to Reproduce: Start a game, go to Pause Menu, try to change Cam Type option. If Menu is entered immediately it will work, if not, it won't.

N

netizen

Did a quick search but didn't find anything. Apologies if this has been reported already.

Device/OS: Galaxy Note 3/JB 4.3

Bug Description: In the in-game menu, Cam Type can't be changed from Scrolling to Locked. Tried it again just now, and it appears that it WILL work if you hit the Menu button within a second of it becoming available after starting a new game. Otherwise, pressing the Cam Type option just keeps changing the Cam Angle option instead.

Frequency: Always.

Steps to Reproduce: Start a game, go to Pause Menu, try to change Cam Type option. If Menu is entered immediately it will work, if not, it won't.

If you pause when at the plunge view the scrolling/locked option is mapped to camera view, but once you have plunged the ball and are on the playfield view you can pause and the scrolling/locked option functions correctly.

Unfortunately this problem still exists in build f

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.