Cactus Canyon and Central park are Available NOW!! PSN NA

warh0g

Jan 3, 2013
I run with camera 4 most of the time on CC. Otherwise I allways run with camera 2 on all other tables, camera locked or unlocked depending on how hard it is to see bonus rollovers.

VincentVegas

Feb 8, 2013
I played CC with my friend for some evenings now. It could be real fun if it wasn't so extremly unfair. We are quite good at the other tables, but on this table the balls move as they never would on the real table. Just search for the table on Youtube and you see how it really reacts.
When you try to stop a ball with the right flipper and it rolls up, it ALWAYS goes out on the right side. When it comes down from the middle ramp it always goes out in the middle. When you hit rubber the ball sometimes increases speed so that it is impossible to react. All this does not happen on the real table.

This has to be fixed. It is no fun this way but only frustrating.

schiapcom69

May 1, 2013
The table is good,but confirm your comments,the ball speed is very strange sometimes,also the right outlane is a nightmare
I confirm Vincent,if you try to stop a ball with the right flipper and it rolls up, it always goes out on the right side.
For that reason my score i very low.

Palmer Eldritch

Dec 17, 2012
After playing CC for a while I've sort of done a 180 on it.. It plays nice and fast and has a really good flow... Of course the middle ramp shot is hard and if it comes back down it's a stdm 25% of the time... you gotta nudge ppl

I freaking HATE those guns blockin my view of the inlane/outlane bumper though. Also the play seems REALLY fast.. I know this is a problem in many of TPA's tables but this one seems worse IMO.

I get they want that new table, freshly waxed feel but they need to look at the friction coefficients they're using... this stuff is like whatever clark griswold used on his sled in christmas vacation!

Last edited:

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
I played CC with my friend for some evenings now. It could be real fun if it wasn't so extremly unfair. We are quite good at the other tables, but on this table the balls move as they never would on the real table. Just search for the table on Youtube and you see how it really reacts.
When you try to stop a ball with the right flipper and it rolls up, it ALWAYS goes out on the right side. When it comes down from the middle ramp it always goes out in the middle. When you hit rubber the ball sometimes increases speed so that it is impossible to react. All this does not happen on the real table.

This has to be fixed. It is no fun this way but only frustrating.

I agree with this.
I was really looking forward to this table since its one of the few I haven't played IRL.

I'm not sure if Farsight can fix this, but it would be nice if they could.

I also wish they could make the guns semi transparent or something. They really don't serve any purpose other than decoration and always block the right lane.

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
Personally I think the speed of these tables is great, and it seems kinda ironic (and troublesome 'cause I don't want FarSight heeding these >:|) that since they sped up the gameplay over PHoF, which *was* too slow, and people complained about the slowness there, now people say it's too fast. Have you people gone and played a minty fresh Iron Man or AC/DC or anything like that? Those are fast too! Fast is good! If it bothers you don't play a real Twilight Zone 'cause it'll make your head spin! The TPA versions are way easier than than real life already, the last thing we need is having them slowed down.

Captain Rumwood

Apr 25, 2012
I agree with previous posters about CC. It needs a bit of tweaking, but I'm enjoying it. As for Central Park, I wasn't looking forward to it, but I was pleasantly surprised by the gameplay. It's quite entertaining.

Apr 8, 2012
Personally I think the speed of these tables is great, and it seems kinda ironic (and troublesome 'cause I don't want FarSight heeding these >:|) that since they sped up the gameplay over PHoF, which *was* too slow, and people complained about the slowness there, now people say it's too fast. Have you people gone and played a minty fresh Iron Man or AC/DC or anything like that? Those are fast too! Fast is good! If it bothers you don't play a real Twilight Zone 'cause it'll make your head spin! The TPA versions are way easier than than real life already, the last thing we need is having them slowed down.

I have to agree with this. I think they've got the speed just right in the majority of the tables on TPA. I play well maintained modern pins about once a week IRL and they are very fast and unforgiving. I like that TPA is easier than the physical machines, otherwise I would never get to the wizard modes, but it would be a mistake to slow them down any more. I went back and played some PinBot on PHoF recently and couldn't get over how slow it was.

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
Cactus Canyon isn't too bad, but the rubber physics (causing the wonky speed) and collision detection needs some work. I too was surprised with Central Park. It looks light years better than in the PS2 version PHoF. Not to mention, the pop bumpers are much more active.

schiapcom69

May 1, 2013
Super bug on C.park,the last ball never ended and reloaded and reloaded...
ps ceck the first score respect to the second score.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts