It's All Your Fault FARSIGHT

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I dont want to block the game visably so i must be considerate as to where i put this stuff, but I can mod it however I want its like minature ivy.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Update burning bush! Ya'know what Im sayin jeff! and HARYi
IMG_5047_zps28410639.jpg

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Needs UV Leds , if you added those in dark corners to give them a flourish . also consider looking at Aquarium stores for more toy ideas.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I think the coils were replaced they are strong! it doesn't help I have the buttons set to hair sensitive and I have the table as steep as it can get. I'll just drain the lizard on it :) UV LED's are those like blacklights? I seen them but haven't read up on them I know theres super, ultra brights and something even brighter than that. I have some viney stuff with little leaves but I want some little lizards or a tucan thats hollow so I can light it up.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
IMG_5081_zps6caac862.jpg

IMG_5083_zps9b7bb65e.jpg

IMG_5082_zpsa12559d0.jpg

Nothing is permanently attached except the lights in the tree are just soldered. Im still playing around with things.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
deffinatley needs more lighting on the right side. Maybe Ill make one of my custom string of LEDs and attach them to the outside of the right ramp. :)

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
I think the coils were replaced they are strong! it doesn't help I have the buttons set to hair sensitive and I have the table as steep as it can get. I'll just drain the lizard on it :) UV LED's are those like blacklights? I seen them but haven't read up on them I know theres super, ultra brights and something even brighter than that. I have some viney stuff with little leaves but I want some little lizards or a tucan thats hollow so I can light it up.

coming along very nicely.

UVs or Ultra Violet LEDs are basically Black Light versions of LEds , I get mine for computers at sites like Xoxide.com , not sure how compatible those are for pinball machines .You might also look into stuff like neon cold cathodes tubes for side lighting.

http://www.xoxide.com/coldcathodes.html

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I have 2 2x4ft' neon blacklights I use for halloween just 1 under the table would make you glow.
I have to exhaust my options but you right SYT Im not liking alot of crites it feels forced but 1 or 2 strategic placed parts can add flair to a dead area. I NEED MORE LIGHT! :) Coming soon. I have to count and plan how I want the light seperation. I have a BG full of swapable LEDs to do color tests with. :) I'll do that first.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
The LED flashers I put under the inlane guides stay lit during play unlike the regular flash bulbs, this really helps light up the flipper area not to mention it looks really cool when the lights go out.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Today I can finally share with you guys something I've been sitting on for some time tight lipped. Last year My brother and I volunteered to help set up PPE (Pacific Pinball Expo)
http://digitalpinballfans.com/showthread.php/1752-Pacific-pinball-expo?highlight=pacific+pinball+expo
I went went to learn more about pinball machines because i wanted to buy one my brother went because he thought there might be networking potential well this is my theory because the guy was chating up a storm with anybody, meanwhile i was busting my ass getting machines in the building. I only attended 1 seminar. I had seen this crazy innovative machine called a P3 by Multimorphic. Later that day we both spent time picking they're brains about potential and ideas but they were tight lipped about some things. my brother and i took a small trip to the store to grab some brews...no way im paying $7 for a bottle of beer on site. When we came back we ended up parking right where a make shift BBQ started up with all the big guest Jersey Jack the guys from Multimorphic and some avid show followers and all the promoters. After a few brews and some HOT DOGS :) a small group headed to the hotel where it was happy hour and after about 3-4 rounds we headed back to play pinball. my brother gave gerry from multimorphic his contact info and WAS contacted. the story on the site is a little different than what actually happen but whatever. In short thanks to FS I wouldnt have gone to the show and my brother wouldnt be working for Multimorphic now! Fate?
Heres the article from Pinball News.
http://www.pinballnews.com/games/p3/index5.html

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
RESET!
IMG_5140_zps75a188b7.jpg

gotta make room for my brother. :eek: Moving 1 pin through a house is complicated enough but 2 is just FUN!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.