Pinball Arcade now on Steam Greenlight!

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Oh wait a minute, I read the latest announcement more precisely from Greenlight; they said AT LEAST 10 games and not just 10. Still, the more votes, the better! (Oct. 15 sounds perfect for Pinball Arcade)

If upper management has the account, then can he see how many votes you guys have?

EDIT: Don't make my birthday miserable; I really would like to get this game by the time it comes out, so get your votes in!!!

Last edited:

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Update: Progess bar at 82%! Please continue voting!

Because of the Facebook post, I think we have another wave of upvoters coming in!

Last edited:

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
****nconsoles once the pc version comes its the same game that takes up 25 ercent of a sexy g5 ppc...ahmen....in future as stated itll see dx10 at thecvery least, im happy to buy in a single maybe 2 dollar off all tables for pc....id suggest realeasing upto dlc 5 ss an all in ine prieum purchase at a slight discount...ill happily pay same again but youguys are gonna have so much power on the lowest devices within ix months that..lsorry im medicated carry on

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
****nconsoles once the pc version comes its the same game that takes up 25 ercent of a sexy g5 ppc...ahmen....in future as stated itll see dx10 at thecvery least, im happy to buy in a single maybe 2 dollar off all tables for pc....id suggest realeasing upto dlc 5 ss an all in ine prieum purchase at a slight discount...ill happily pay same again but youguys are gonna have so much power on the lowest devices within ix months that..lsorry im medicated carry on
Good lord, man, I hope you're not driving or operating heavy machinery while on that medication!

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
IF (and a big if) it gets greenlighted on Steam this month, could this mean that Farsight could potentially release 6 packs of DLC at once? Or do you think they'd be more likely to release it in two pack chunks to make it easier to manage the bugfixes?

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
I don't care; I'll buy all the DLC eventually. 85%, by the way.

I purchased a game I didn't want (and didn't even download I) just so I could vote this week. If this goes on much longer to the point that even cabinet support is added I would be willing to pay well over the asking price for a disc based cabinet only version. Saynn 300$ for all the current tables. At this kind if asking price maybe Farsight could mail them directly. You would probably be able to sell around 1-2 K this Way and it would raise a nice little sum.

Steven Lucz

Oct 12, 2012
It's sure to get on there, all the previous greenlit games were approved at 60% or more, so it's sure to be greenlit.

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
Not so sure, I think the way it's worded means that we're 80% towards 60%, which would be the regular cut off.

I only say this because we only managed 2% in the first few days despite an aggressive campaign... then again, there could be a big delay in how votes are shown.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Man, I reeeeeally hope this gets the greenlight tomorrow.

Mike, any word on how soon it will be available if you do get the thumbs up from Valve?

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
Man, I reeeeeally hope this gets the greenlight tomorrow.

Mike, any word on how soon it will be available if you do get the thumbs up from Valve?

Not sure, this is the first time doing a Greenlight. I know Steam has some SDKs, so we might need to implement those, but I can't imagine it taking too long.

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
So, today is the day, right?
Valve announces the new Steam releases.
2:30 PM in central europe .... I guess we have to wait until the americans wake up.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Can you guys add anymore screenshots and videos onto your Greenlight page? Would be neat, as it shows all the newer tables, and stuff like that.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts