PS3 NA Version 2.14 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
OK so here are some pictures of the ball weirdness.

Tann, I think these are the "dark" balls with no lighting you are seeing on your end? This happens when the other ball turns pink. I think what we're seeing is an alpha or transparency channel that is not being overlaid properly.

Let me know if this lines up at all with what you are seeing, Tann. Mine is all cleared up after a couple reboots.

Me again. I investigate the bug... and I encounter all the same things than you (pink "glow", custom balls that come back to normal lighting) and I found even a way to switch back to the regular ball (when it's translucent) without rebooting TPA.

I don't understand what happens exactly, but I listed each step to occur the bug, and how to revert back to normal.

I wrote a big post on the bug thread opened by Spoonman > http://digitalpinballfans.com/showt...k-on-some-tables?p=89825&viewfull=1#post89825

Like you will see, it's just crazy.

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
Can't wait to get home tomorrow and test the game in 1080p again :) anyone noticed if the multiball collisions have been updated also, like it is on iOS?

The multiball collision fix was already in v 2.13.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
I bought the STTNG ball set last night , and no dang Season 1 Ball set , so whatever the criteria for getting them is, it's not buying a custom ball .

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
I bought the STTNG ball set last night , and no dang Season 1 Ball set , so whatever the criteria for getting them is, it's not buying a custom ball .

I think you have to buy both STTNG and TZ pinballs.

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012

Do you have the TZ custom ball? From all the indicators, it appears that you need buy both of the custom balls to get the others to unlock.

MonkeyGrass

Jul 11, 2013
Confirmed, buy both custom ball packs on PSN, and all the other balls show up.

I had never purchased a custom ball, until last night. Dropped the $1.98 for both balls and got 'em all!

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Not exactly sure shogun they just appeard, I did recieve a message from FS asking my region then a few weeks later I got them then a week later I got a message from FS telling me I got them.
Maybe these will be future tournament prizes :)

Palmer Eldritch

Dec 17, 2012
I have the balls from the tournament and I don't have any of the season 1 balls

I have the TZ one, the 3 TNG ones and the eye ball...

I don't own any pro packs and haven't purchased any ball skins

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Anybody else think that the brightness has been lowered on MM? I can barely see the castle gate.

Also, does HD and NGG seem to have a little more color and not look as faded as they did? Maybe, I'm just wishing that and, thus, seeing it.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Thats what Im saying Palmer I got the balls as a PRIZE, now I have to buy what I already got just to get what I dont have!? I'm hoping they'll be future tournament prizes because thats in the bag for me. Only ones Im interested in are NGG golf ball and BS 1ball.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
Anybody else think that the brightness has been lowered on MM? I can barely see the castle gate.

Also, does HD and NGG seem to have a little more color and not look as faded as they did? Maybe, I'm just wishing that and, thus, seeing it.

Yep.

Rather than MM brightness to have been lowered, it seems that the brightness of others tables has been increased. So, MM seems more darker, in comparison.

And I have the same feeling concerning warmer colors on some tables.

Vyrastas

Mar 26, 2013
I bought all table packs separately prior to the Season 1 offering. Never bought anything other than that, nor did I participate in a tournament. No new list of custom balls for me either.

Can't wait to get home tomorrow and test the game in 1080p again

It looks nice, but I still get flipper lag on 1080p, rendering it unplayable for me.

Palmer Eldritch

Dec 17, 2012
Thats what Im saying Palmer I got the balls as a PRIZE, now I have to buy what I already got just to get what I dont have!? I'm hoping they'll be future tournament prizes because thats in the bag for me. Only ones Im interested in are NGG golf ball and BS 1ball.

I wish they would tell the prizes before the tournament... It would suck to have bought those balls and then 'won' them... maybe that's why those that bought the skins have the new ones?

I mentioned them telling about prizes beforehand but was berated with "prizes/winning isn't the point of a tournament" type chicanery.

DarkAkatosh

May 23, 2012
Probably not patch related but I just had a weird moment in NGG. During multiball I go for a hole in one shot, ball goes flying off the table. Then I relaunch and scored a jackpot. That is my first ball flying off the table in TPA.

Wulftown

Dec 8, 2012
Probably not patch related but I just had a weird moment in NGG. During multiball I go for a hole in one shot, ball goes flying off the table. Then I relaunch and scored a jackpot. That is my first ball flying off the table in TPA.

I've had this happen on other tables. Only a handful of times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts