PS3 NA Version 2.14 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

bailorgana

Sep 18, 2012
Attack From Mars - anyone else getting very little to no bounce off the left flipper anymore? You can't do a static ball pass anymore from the left side.

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
Attack From Mars - anyone else getting very little to no bounce off the left flipper anymore? You can't do a static ball pass anymore from the left side.
I do this all the time, especially on kickouts from the Stroke of Luck. Not noticing any issues at all with passes off the left flipper.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
I've been waiting for the stereoscopic 3D since it was announced, any info on it?

I've been anticipating its arrival ever since I got to play it in Milwaukee. Seems like such a long time ago and it seemed to me to be running fine then.

DarkAkatosh

May 23, 2012
I also posted this in the NGG section, but if you get the Lite Outlanes wheel award, they stay lit regardless of whether or not you collect the EB, so you have infinite EBs.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
I've been anticipating its arrival ever since I got to play it in Milwaukee. Seems like such a long time ago and it seemed to me to be running fine then.

I'd probably say that it's not likely to happen at this point. They stopped talking about it and with the PS4 a mere 3 months away they would most likely just put the PS3 on the backburner and push new advancements on the PS4. I was looking forward to it also.

If they could add 3D and the option for background XMB music playing on the PS3 they could have a chance to close the features gap on Zen.

bailorgana

Sep 18, 2012
I do this all the time, especially on kickouts from the Stroke of Luck. Not noticing any issues at all with passes off the left flipper.

I'm talking about ball coming in from Left orbit lane. Just like in MM. It will go straight down drain, no bounce.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Whirlwind and Champion Pub trophies added. Possible update tomorrow? What is weird is that there are no Flight 2000/Goin' Nuts trophies. Did they reach their trophy limit or is the pack being delayed until next month when they release T2?

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
really!? sweet early september BABY! good point usually they add the next 2 table pack trophies hmmm.

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
Isn't there a limit of 99 trophies for a single game? I think I've heard that somewhere. There were 90 trophies as of pack 14 so they would have hit the limit if they tried to add 12. I guess if they added 6 now for pack 15 and skip 16 they could use the last 3 slots for T2.

darthxenu

Jul 24, 2013
Isn't there a limit of 99 trophies for a single game? I think I've heard that somewhere. There were 90 trophies as of pack 14 so they would have hit the limit if they tried to add 12. I guess if they added 6 now for pack 15 and skip 16 they could use the last 3 slots for T2.

Uncharted 3 has 105 trophies, so Pinball Arcade could have over 100 soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts