Round 5: Q&A With Bobby King: Answers

ScotchYeti

Apr 13, 2012
If someone goes there please look for a PS3 and Vita version of the game and take a look, if possible. Something tells me you won't find it and that this part of the development has been outsourced and suffers from a lack of quality control.

I'd be more than happy to be proven wrong and really look forward to the changes made in the exisiting tables. Pinball forever. ;)

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Sony development kits are in every office. Testing for all console versions is done on the premises of FarSight. PS3 is what I play on too, and the game works just fine for me. Are there things that could be adjusted? Sure. Is any table broken? Nope.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
so why cant i be security guard at night....ill protect the machines with my life.

whoever it is i hate you but im sure ill get over it

enjoy and get us some juciy **** or else!

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
It helps to live within an hour of FS Heri-ticky:p And not leave the person being interviewed scratching thier head trying to figure out what a "DEG" is. :)

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Marley? the dog? or BOB? The machine from 8mm MOVIE or PINK FLOYD? my machine? This is why we have locked you in the tower and only feed you liquor and pills by a rope drawn bucket, you silly bastard seems hes becoming impervious to the sedation and is taking fond of it. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts