5/31/2013 - 6/10/2013 Mobile Tournament

DeeEff

Feb 28, 2013
As I had no idea that a new tournament just started, I figured I'd holler.

From TPA's FB page:
--->8---
It's TOURNAMENT TIME!!! A new Pinball Arcade mobile tournament is underway!

This month's tournament is featuring these eight tables:
Centaur
Pin·Bot
The Machine: Bride of Pin·Bot
Theatre or Magic
Ripley's Believe It or Not!
Cirqus Voltaire
Central Park
Medieval Madness

As always, you will have to own a table to post of score for it. Based on your position in the rankings for each table, you will be awarded a point value from 100 down to 1. The person with the most points when the tournament is over will be the winner. This month, we will be awarding custom balls for Twilight Zone and Star Trek to the top 500 finishers and the Eyeball to the top 200.

Next month, we'll be adding All-time tournament rankings and player tiers so that everyone has a chance to finish well at their level and the top players can compete for the best prizes.

PSN winners from the last tournament will be getting their prizes awarded over the next couple week. The next PSN tournament will go live in a few weeks.

Good luck everyone!
---8<---

I haven't played anything yet so don't know what non-default (tournament?) game settings may apply.

Cheers!

Last edited:

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Public service announcement for tournament players: Make sure you have set "Event Camera: Off" before playing CV to minimize the chance of camera bugs. If the camera does move to the plunger, QUICKLY plunge to minimize the chance it will lock on inappropriately.

Good luck to everyone!

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
This month, we will be awarding custom balls for Twilight Zone and Star Trek to the top 500 finishers and the Eyeball to the top 200.

Just to make sure I understand this correctly: Will the custom balls be usable for every table or just for Twilight Zone and Star Trek?

Thanks.

Eegah

May 12, 2013
Heads up, the Centaur leader board is broken. Had a score of 31.2 million, registered as 1.2 million on the tourney board.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
Should this be posted in an iOS thread to avoid confusion that the tourney is active for PS3 owners?

N

netizen

Should this be posted in an iOS thread to avoid confusion that the tourney is active for PS3 owners?
Oh sure why not let's exclude that other mobile platform from the discussion.

Last edited:
N

netizen

With the existing issues of Pin*Bot and Centaur being set up differently, by platform, there is no way this is an evenly matched tournament.

Until all the tables are all set with specials and replay to credit/audit with 0 extra balls and tournament rules enabled no matter the platform there is pretty much no point in taking part.

Why should one platform have their tables tuned or set up to have a particular advantage?

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
even if i did the tournament i already purchased the custom balls on my own. The TZ ball is the white one with like stripes on it right ?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.