5/31/2013 - 6/10/2013 Mobile Tournament

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
I personally don't think Crusty Booger is cheating as I've seen his scores around and he always ranks up in the top spots.

That is what I thought, I went through the regular leaderboards and his scores seem to be ok to me.

My bane in this tourney is Bride of PB. 1 game is all I can do with that table. Got to metamorphasis like 12 times, the big wheel hit the 1 billion 4 times, got three of them, hit the special once and the rest were all 5 million awards. I got bored after about 10 minutes, really bored by the end.

Dylan_h

Mar 15, 2012
That is what I thought, I went through the regular leaderboards and his scores seem to be ok to me.

My bane in this tourney is Bride of PB. 1 game is all I can do with that table. Got to metamorphasis like 12 times, the big wheel hit the 1 billion 4 times, got three of them, hit the special once and the rest were all 5 million awards. I got bored after about 10 minutes, really bored by the end.

Yeah I did the same with Bride. The 5 million awards at the end of my game were driving me crazy and I'm surprised it's even in the tournament.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I noticed some interesting names at the top of the leaderboards calling out the cheating issues. I think "Ban this MFer now" is tyring more to point out the lack of legitimacy by exploiting the glitch that has been mentioned.

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
I noticed some interesting names at the top of the leaderboards calling out the cheating issues. I think "Ban this MFer now" is tyring more to point out the lack of legitimacy by exploiting the glitch that has been mentioned.

Wish I knew how to do the hack so I can mess with these idiots too, but have not tried nor even care to know really.

K

Korven

Terrible in what way?. I rarely play it nowdays, but I took the trip to Atlantis just the other day.

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
Ball control on flipper, floaty, just seems ramp shots are off. I wil admit I played it enough to finish off the wizard goals, but coming back to it, it just doesn't seem as it was. Maybe just me and playing other tables.

jamisal336

Jun 3, 2013
Despite the problems with the leaderboards, I'm enjoying this tournament. It's sparked my interest again after a few weeks where I hardly played. I really like the 1 to 100 ranking, and wish this was applied to the standard leaderboards. Would be better than the PHOF score which is totally inconsistent from table to table (eg. Big Shot v Cactus Canyon).

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
Huh? You wish you knew how to do the hack but you don't even care to know? That was a quick 180! :D

Nah. I mean I wish I could mess with the hackers. Don't care to know the hack though. With all the games I have played in 11 months surprised I haven't mistakenly done it yet.

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
Ball control on flipper, floaty, just seems ramp shots are off. I wil admit I played it enough to finish off the wizard goals, but coming back to it, it just doesn't seem as it was. Maybe just me and playing other tables.
i have been observing this on various tables. It seems to happen after going into the menu to change something like selecting a custom ball. (in a tourney the last ball selected in normal mode is loaded onto the table). Try changing the custom ball and see if the physics get restored. you have to exit tourney and enter normal mode then return. (you can change the ball back afterwards).

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
i have been observing this on various tables. It seems to happen after going into the menu to change something like selecting a custom ball. (in a tourney the last ball selected in normal mode is loaded onto the table). Try changing the custom ball and see if the physics get restored. you have to exit tourney and enter normal mode then return. (you can change the ball back afterwards).

Thanks. I did that by mistake last night and improved my score in the tourney by a lot. The ball played much better and actually got to Atlantis.

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
Heads up, the Centaur leader board is broken. Had a score of 31.2 million, registered as 1.2 million on the tourney board.

Is this still broken? Had a score of 12,687,230 and has not posted as such

Edit: Guess it hasn't been fixed. That is how we know Nejsem is a hacker. I am done with this tournament. Back to working on HOF points.

Last edited:

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
Is this still broken? Had a score of 12,687,230 and has not posted as such

Edit: Guess it hasn't been fixed. That is how we know Nejsem is a hacker. I am done with this tournament. Back to working on HOF points.

I think HOF points are the only thing on the leaderboards that can be trusted. I could be wrong but I don't think HOF points transposes from one table to another.

Good job on your high ranking pinballchris. That is one score you can be very happy with. :D

Crusty Booger

Apr 13, 2013
Thanks Dylan - really raised my hackles to be accused of cheating. I placed #7 in the beta tourney, and #43 in the last one (but only was able to play one day), just playing some really good ball this time (with a lot of time on my hands -- up 'till midnight last night playing the godawful boring Bride of Pinbot).

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts