5/31/2013 - 6/10/2013 Mobile Tournament

N

netizen

IDK, I have 2 white stipey ones, the angled stripes and the horizontal stripes - when viewed from the extra menu

MarkItZeroSmoky

May 26, 2013
Still no EB's for android... :thumbdown:

I've recieved EB's on all first season tables.(i havnt played on seas 2 tables in the tourny yet) I thought there was an issue with not being able to stack them though. On ToM i couldve swore i scored multiple EB's (kept hearing the thwaack!) But after i drained the first one, the replay light wasnt lit. But i just played a game on BoP and can confirm i received 2 EB's and they did stack. Runnin on my Droids..

Edit: silly me...i just realized your talking about Pin*bot...not Bride of Pinbot...my mistake

Last edited:

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
With the existing issues of Pin*Bot and Centaur being set up differently, by platform, there is no way this is an evenly matched tournament.

Until all the tables are all set with specials and replay to credit/audit with 0 extra balls and tournament rules enabled no matter the platform there is pretty much no point in taking part.

Why should one platform have their tables tuned or set up to have a particular advantage?

Plus you must add the unfairness of the mobile to the fact that you can still hack the mobile platform scores according to this thread http://digitalpinballfans.com/showt...Y-leaderboard-high-scores-especially-not-mine!

I think that I will set this tournament out. I hope the rest of you participating score high and that all people who know how to hack the leader-boards, leave them alone.

doveton

Mar 7, 2013
hate to moan and stuff but the fact you dont get any hof points or the score saved on your main game when you hit a high score in the tournament is a real shame. ive set some reasonable (by my standards) scores in the tourney but im loath to play in it any more because i would be utterly gutted if i had that one in a million amazing game you can sometimes have on a table and it was wasted on the tournament

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
With the existing issues of Pin*Bot and Centaur being set up differently, by platform, there is no way this is an evenly matched tournament.

Until all the tables are all set with specials and replay to credit/audit with 0 extra balls and tournament rules enabled no matter the platform there is pretty much no point in taking part.

Why should one platform have their tables tuned or set up to have a particular advantage?

Don't forget ios have 2 other advantages. Enhanced nudge options and controller support.

Throw in the leader board bug, and various table bugs still unfixed 12 months in. Farsight having tourneys is a sad joke.

As an absolute minimum fix the leader board exploit bug.

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
i peeked in to see what a tournament is about and played a few tables. i did not get any block buster scores i would rather play the normal way as i need goals completed that are not counting . Also i have those custom balls already so if any one sees me at the bottom of the totem pole i was just taking a peek and really did want to finish it out. One more thing the tables seem to be set for the factory default 3 ball game with EBs enabled .

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Well, I can't believe Crusty Booger's in the #1 spot- the two best players who didn't hack so far are, of course, dylan_h and pinballchris. Good job, everyone! Too bad I'm in #285...

Dylan_h

Mar 15, 2012
Well, I can't believe Crusty Booger's in the #1 spot- the two best players who didn't hack so far are, of course, dylan_h and pinballchris. Good job, everyone! Too bad I'm in #285...

Thanks Captain, yeah the hacked scores are getting a little out of hand this time around. Hopefully Farsight will correct the obvious ones.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts