And then there were 3! (...4...5...6...7!)

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
A few changes recently, sold The Simpsons Pinball Party, Spiderman and Junkyard. Bought The Walking Dead pro ( same one I had previously borrowed ) and my first NIB, Ghostbusters pro.

20160430_220326.jpg

Last edited:

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
A few changes today, Johnny mnemonic and Corvette have left, xmen pro replaces them.

20160705_121533_zps4u1d9kkb.jpg

Last edited:

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
New addition to gamesroom recently although not a pin :D. Pin collection seems to have stabilized for now.

20160820_140316_zpskvotpbia.jpg

Last edited:

karl

May 10, 2012
Looks like a nice copy of BDK. Congrats, Kevlar.

PS! I just bought Medusa from the uk (won't have it for another month) but I am wondering if it could be your old Medusa?

It has been up on Ebay.uk for a while, but taken down now. I do not know the guy who picked it up in UK (I am buying from a friend of him)

Would be a fun coincidence if it was your old machine :)

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Looks like you have bought a very nice Medusa from a guy on the south coast called Matt Addams. The guy has an amazing games room and has owned over 300 machines. He has many videos on youtube including this one of the Medusa you have bought ( if it is this one )

karl

May 10, 2012
Cool. I know for a fact that the guy who bought it for me also picked up a Hyperball, and I see that one next to Medusa in the video. Not that many Hyperball around, so I believe it must be this one.

Thanks for the video. Hope you enjoy your new Batman. Nice choice of colors. Suites the theme very well

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
I'm actually babysitting the Batman, also a POTC and TZ ( it pays to know someone who can't stop buying despite being out of room :D )

karl

May 10, 2012
Ouch! That one hit a little too close to home for me :eek:

At least I can bring joy to others ;)

Happy for you. It pays off to know some crazy people who never know when to say no to more pins :D

Since you have not bought Batman, I can speak from the heart and tell you that I think Batman is a decent pin but with a gun to my head I would prefer Iron Man ;)

Batman is fun for a while, but it was not a keeper for me.

Last edited:

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Yeah I'm glad I've gotten to borrow one, saves me buying one at any point knowing that its fun but not a keeper. Iron Man just wasn't getting played at all, I prefer Avatar to it.

DanBradford

Apr 5, 2013
If my pin shack was on fire, I'd save BTDK as one of the very first games.

Some cool dude wrote a rules sheet for it I believe.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.