Any guess when the next TPA table will be released?

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
The clue is - the cheesy is old and mouldy/I'm so crazy for daisy bell

This message will last as long as Gordo does
does

Ben Logan

Jun 2, 2015
I like it! Challenging.

Creature left ramp seems harder to shoot now (which is an improvement). Or is it my imagination?

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
No Ben a lot of season sone tables have been returned to modern levels I can't give you a list but you'll be happily surprised

Anubis

Jun 4, 2016
Yeah, Paragon is pretty tough. Standard goals easy -- got them in my first game. But, table is pretty hard. Eventually, I'll learn not to try a trap on the bottom right flipper.

Not in love with it, so far. Initial thought "It's Genie with cool artwork". But, I'll give it some more play.

mewzard

Apr 18, 2015
The newsletter is out now, and I noticed this little gem:

"Black Knight emulation coming soon!"

Now that has me excited.

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
I really have to say I like what Farsight is doing atm and give em credit for all the fixing and table overhauling.
Thank you and keep it going!

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Great list of fixes, I'm sad that Monster Bash got no love, boy does that table need it. In general all S1 & 2 tables badly need a cosmetic update especially when you see how clean sharp the textures are on Paragon compared to older tables.

I really wish they would have new assets for the environment around the pinball table there so low quality heck even if they just added a new floor texture

Last edited:

Members online

Members online