Anyone who has finished all goals (on iOS)?

Storm Chaser

Apr 18, 2012
I was curious to see if there is anyone who has ticked off all Wizard goals on all tables, on iOS? I am getting close with only two left.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
I was curious to see if there is anyone who has ticked off all Wizard goals on all tables, on iOS? I am getting close with only two left.

Not me, but there are a couple that have ticked ME off. Get it? See what I did there? Gawd I'm good!

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
I believe on Cirqus Voltaire, the "Join The Cirqus" wizard goal is unattainable. I've done it a number of times but the goal is never recorded, neither in the wizard goals themselves nor on the machine as there is no way to keep the emulated table's settings (clock/date/time) after you exit the table. Your "Join the Circus" status *does* show on the machine's DMD after you've accomplished it but when you exit the table, it's lost.

If anyone has completed the "Join the Cirqus" wizard goal, speak up as I'd like to hear how you did it.

Last edited:

Storm Chaser

Apr 18, 2012
I have completed the "Join the Cirqus" but got that goal registered quite a long time ago (when it first came out). The bug could have appeared after that, it's not unusual that there is a problem with goals getting registered but it's getting better.

A better question might be, is there someone who has gotten this goal registered lately?

I have only played on iPad 1. I find it too difficult to play on iPhone...

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
I believe on Cirqus Voltaire, the "Join The Cirqus" wizard goal is unattainable. I've done it a number of times but the goal is never recorded, neither in the wizard goals themselves nor on the machine as there is no way to keep the emulated table's settings (clock/date/time) after you exit the table. Your "Join the Circus" status *does* show on the machine's DMD after you've accomplished it but when you exit the table, it's lost.

I got it somehow... I don't know how, but I completed all the wizard goals.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Nope... I have BFTK on MM though, that should definitely count. And I have REACHED Ultimate Challenge before, but have not completed it.

maestroreese

Aug 8, 2012
Yeah, I still have to complete the ultimate challenge on CP, 3MM on genie, and video mode on AFM. Mad science 2006, what device are you using for play?

inspector42

May 27, 2012
I have them all except...

Goin' Nuts - 360 Seconds
Victory - Haven't played much yet
Cue Ball wizard - Haven't played much yet
EL dorado - 1,000,000 on one ball.

And now I'm motivated to go play some catch up.

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
Mad science 2006, what device are you using for play?
I use iPad 3rd gen, iPad 4th gen & iPad mini Retina. I've completed "Join the Cirqus" on iPad 3 & iPad 4 with no "Join the Cirqus" Wizard Goal recorded on either. The only thing I can think of which *may* be causing this is that am NOT "logging in" to any account (neither Farsight nor Game Center...I always "play as guest"). Despite that, I have gotten and have recorded the Wizard goals (I've only fully completed all Wizard Goals for Black Hole) for many other tables besides Cirqus Voltaire.

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
Finishing these goals is pretty much my entire TPA focus at the moment. Here's what i need:

The Champion Pub
•Win the Ultimate Challenge

Goin' Nuts
•Increase the timer to 360 seconds
•Earn a 500,000 point bonus

Cue Ball Wizard
•Complete D-O-U-B-L-E
•Earn a Special
•Score a Super Jackpot
•Score a 1/2 Billion Point Shot

The Cue Ball wizard goals seem pretty complex in the instructions. Sinking balls 1-9 in succession to light the half billion shot is gonna be a pain. Completing DOUBLE will be like the Tee'd Off skins game all over again. Not fun either!

The Ultimate Challenge is unfortunately bugged out. I think if u KO either of the first 2 boxers by smart punch or head shot when the light is lit it abruptly ends the mode. I've gotten as far as the 5th boxer and lost. :mad:

Goin' Nuts is gonna best the worst. That is all.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Gooche,

Here's an easy way to get to the half-billion hurry up. Before you start the penultimate round, make sure that the 8-Ball is lit at the Side Pocket. Then complete the round (or just hold the ball if it is Side Pocket), do Poolball Mania, and then start 9-Ball. You don't need to complete the targets, you just need to shoot the 8-ball and voila! Instant hurry-up. :) Hope this helped.

Also, completing DOUBLE can be done by collecting the "Complete DOUBLE" award from Bank Shot.

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
Gooche,

Here's an easy way to get to the half-billion hurry up. Before you start the penultimate round, make sure that the 8-Ball is lit at the Side Pocket. Then complete the round (or just hold the ball if it is Side Pocket), do Poolball Mania, and then start 9-Ball. You don't need to complete the targets, you just need to shoot the 8-ball and voila! Instant hurry-up. :) Hope this helped.

Also, completing DOUBLE can be done by collecting the "Complete DOUBLE" award from Bank Shot.
I got the half-billion shot as you recommended before reading your post by accident. :eek:

I will definitely go for the Double goal by bank shot award. Much thanks and holidays greetings!

inspector42

May 27, 2012
Double also automatically adds a letter each game the table isn't reset. You can get all but one that way, then hit the side pocket one time in double mode.

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
I have!! I finished Genie, Goin' Nuts and Champion Pub's wizard goals after a solid 3 weeks solely focusing on those little stinkers.

Excelsior!

N

netizen

Excelsior!

Huzzah!!

I don't have the patience to stick to working on goals like that. I tip my hat to you, and Inspector as well. I'm an old school player I guess; still make them no score shots cause they simply feel good, or 'cause it's fun. :D

inspector42

May 27, 2012
Alrighty Gooche. I have joined you in completion.

The 1,000,000 El Dorado goal is bugged. Got it on ball three when I had earned less than 200,000 on the ball. It is probably a later in game bug, as I kept restarting after a drain on ball 1 to better keep track of my score.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.