Anyone who has finished all goals (on iOS)?

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
Alrighty Gooche. I have joined you in completion.

The 1,000,000 El Dorado goal is bugged. Got it on ball three when I had earned less than 200,000 on the ball. It is probably a later in game bug, as I kept restarting after a drain on ball 1 to better keep track of my score.
Me and Inspector now Rule the Universe! :p

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
As of right now I have 4 left, video mode on MM which I do not know if I will ever get, for some reason it just doesn't like me...Ult Challenge, which I finally got to the other day, so this will be doable in the future and the 2 hard ones on Goin Nuts which I hope to have by next week.

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
Hang in there Chris. Make sure you start video mode after scoring 3 cow catapults. It makes it MUCH easier but still a pain to be sure. The remainders will just take some focus and determination.

inspector42

May 27, 2012
I also seem to remember that you shouldn't go too far right or left iin the video mode. Stick to the middle as best you can. And prepare to use that free... bomb? (It's like the Martian bomb. Clears the screen) at the last second.

Storm Chaser

Apr 18, 2012
Finally got the Ultimate Challenge! Just like someone else here I got it after actually being knocked out by the outlane and hit the smart punch like crazy to win. Yeehaa!

Now, old 3M, we meet again! I have a feeling this will be a bit of a challenge, to say the least!

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
Two questions i hope yall dont mind here:
1. How do you handle the ball through flipper on Goin Nuts? I don't remember it being this bad but I get it all the time now, collision right above the flipper and the ball is gone

2. Sorta off topic, on Champion Pub I am just curious if getting to cash fights is possible without getting to the Ultimate Challenge? Reason i ask is I made it to cash fights long ago when the game came out but didn't make it to Ult Challenge, and didn't reach cash fights again until last week when I got to it.

Edit: yeah this ball through flippers is killing me. Had it up to 290 seconds, boom ball through flippers and couldn't recover.

Last edited:

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
1. I've never had a ball go through the flippers on Goin' Nuts. Can't help u there.

2. Cash fights will occur prior to the Ultimate Challenge if you haven't collected the 4 jewels: Knockout, Training, Multiball and Jackpot.

inspector42

May 27, 2012
Ball through flippers usually happens to me when the device is doing to much. Try rebooting the device, exiting other programs, and making sure you have a chunk of free space on the device?

Also, not sure if I mentioned it earlier, but I always restart multiball by hitting the lower right target, trapping up, and sending it around the upper right loop. If you hold up the right flipper, the ball will bounce over to the multiball gap every time.

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
Hang in there Chris. Make sure you start video mode after scoring 3 cow catapults. It makes it MUCH easier but still a pain to be sure. The remainders will just take some focus and determination.

I also seem to remember that you shouldn't go too far right or left iin the video mode. Stick to the middle as best you can. And prepare to use that free... bomb? (It's like the Martian bomb. Clears the screen) at the last second.

Thanks guys, finally hit that today after three attempts to get there. Now to play ToM for a bit then on to Goin Nuts goals.

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
Finally finished Goin Nuts as well, but a bit disappointed as I earned an extra squirrel but the game ended as I was on the way to a higher score after I drained? In fact, it didn't award me any of the 3 EBs I earned in that game, anyone have that happen?

Storm Chaser

Apr 18, 2012
Y E A Y !

I finally made that 3M-goal as well, and can proudly joing the All Goals Cleared-club :) Upped my 2.5M best to 3.7M. Had the Hud off until I felt I needed to peak. With one ball left I had 60k to go and it was really exciting!

Followed Tann's excellent guide with some modifications and used 3-ball. Now, I will never play Genie ever again! As a matter of fact, I think I will let TPA rest for a while as well.

Phew!

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
Congrats, Cristobal. And then there were 3!

I find playing TPA much more enjoyable now that my OCD has been satisfied.

Storm Chaser

Apr 18, 2012
Oh, I will never go for 1.000 hof-points a table, some of those are just ridiculous. Imagine getting 10M on Genie for example?! I may start aiming for top-10 on all tables leaderboard (I'm #16 atm) but I think I will let it rest for a while now.

Members online

Members online