Ask Me Anything FarsightStudios - I will reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
We care about you. Please have a nice day.

Oh man, you are courting with danger! Let's start off with this one then, shall we?

Obviously we can't expect any Stern tables of the modern era to appear in The Pinball Arcade anymore since they'll be part of SPA. What does that mean for Data East and Sega tables though? Will they still be part of TPA?

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
When will the Stern Pinball Arcade app embargo be lifted so other platforms can play the game?

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Will VR on mobile be limited to Oculus? Or will the Google platform get access as well?

Rudy hates me

Jan 13, 2014
My girlfriend and I are stuck in a rut of doing the same old thing in the bedroom. How can we spice things up?

invitro

May 4, 2012
Do you have a license to put Capcom tables in TPA? Is there any chance of seeing a Capcom table in TPA this season?

pedersonsx

Apr 17, 2015
I think we all expect a Season 7 on certain devices. Will we get Season 8, or get tables periodically...say every 3 months or so, double pack of EM's?

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Welcome to the forum! Thank you for this :)

Will you guys please give Black Knight a proper makeover?

Please add some of the missing mechanical sounds to your EMs like the reset ect. Also please check thescore reel animation.

What table do you like most irl? What table are you most excited to bring to TPA in the future?

Will you bros please fix the mirror on ToM and the multiball cam for MB on DX11?

Hope to see your posts offten :)

Trackball

Jan 19, 2016
Will you please fix Medieval Madness' flippers? That asymmetry is driving my OCD crazy!

Why are the match animations for Frankenstein and Last Action Hero turned off by default?

Why do some machines, such as Monster Bash, not have a Pro Menu available? Some of us like to turn on Tournament Mode!

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
Will older stern tables still make it to Pinball Arcade or are they all exclusively for Stern Arcade now

Locksley

Jan 2, 2015
There has been mentioned a new physics engine (or a tweaked one) for Stern Pinball that was pushed forward; there was talk about incorporatingsome of that into TPA - any news on that, anyone working on a new physics engine at all?

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
ROM emulation for all the SS tables that don't have it - gonna happen? I'd start with Black Hole, since it's the same MPU as Haunted House which is emulated. Then obviously BK, get that monkey off your back.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Upcoming Ps4 update. Which tables will be included? Will there be a fix for the sound issues? What about the always lit bumpers in Gorgar?

Edit: Also, some of the art assets need improvement on all platforms. The monster toys on Monster Bash comes to mind. And I think Ron emulation of Black Knight is important to everyone that plays/wants to play that table. It would be nice to have it with Black Hole, Gorgar, Firepower, Genie, and Goin Nuts, but Black Knight absolutely needs it.

Last edited:

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
Are there any plans to go back to Season 1+2 tables and update graphics on them as well as fixing bugs on them? Please give an honest answer and not anything like "yes, we would love to do it someday" aka "not likely to happen any time soon".

night

May 18, 2012
It would be great to see table and glass reflections (think Zaccaria), can we see something like that in the near future, let's say, next week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts