Bad Cats (all platform request)

RushDude2112

Jan 5, 2015
This is same designer that designed Pin*Bot, Bride of Pin*Bot and the most recent TPA table Jack*Bot. I just discovered this pin recently and it is a really fun table. What are the odds the TPA can do this table? The license for this pin should not be hard to acquire. I am not going to lie, the reviews for this table sucked, but in my opinion for TPA it would be a really fun table not only to play but also not hard for FS for to re-produce. What is the fans of TPA opinion of this table?

RushDude2112

Jan 5, 2015
I really need some input from Die-Hard TPA players like myself to give their opinions of this table

RushDude2112

Jan 5, 2015
20150419_105305_zps4wb4aelu.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] This is an image of this pin. Look on Youtube for actual game play of this pin

karl

May 10, 2012
Not a favorite of mine. Even Python hated making it. I think Mousin' Around(from roughly the same time-period) is a much better choice.

Bad Cats is not awful but you will tire of it in no time. Shallow Rules, also.

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
I find it pretty boring, honestly. Interesting theme, but not much to do; it doesn't even have multiball. I second Mousin' Around, tho.

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
I love Bad Cats, what do you mean boring. I find EM games to be boring, they have no Multiball and you can get tired of them quickly. You got to love the Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, and I love the Music. I also love Mousin' Around a lot, so I say we have both games on here someday, Actually I want all the system 11 games on TPA. http://youtu.be/yHzFICvY780

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
Bad Cats is okay,not great. IMHO, Mousin' Around is also okay,not great. Give me Banzai Run over both.

Having said that,though...David is spot on. If TPA keeps going,I think all of the Williams System 11 tables deserve inclusion into TPA.

lio

Jul 24, 2013
Not the greatest table but it's still nice... wish it had multi-ball though.
In any case I prefer it miles over Hurricane...

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
I love Bad Cats, what do you mean boring. I find EM games to be boring, they have no Multiball and you can get tired of them quickly. You got to love the Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, and I love the Music. I also love Mousin' Around a lot, so I say we have both games on here someday, Actually I want all the system 11 games on TPA. http://youtu.be/yHzFICvY780

I think Badcats is annoying as well as boring. Admittedly not as bad as Goin' Nuts but pretty close. I actually deleted it from my cabinet.

Some EMs do have multi ball. Balls-a-Poppin has at least a 9-ball multiball.

Last edited:

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
Python didn't make it. He only did the art. I'm really tired of people giving Python credit for games he didn't design, just because he did art for them.

Bad Cats was designed by Barry Oursler, who also did Pin*Bot, Cyclone, Junk Yard, Gorgar, and several other tables currently in TPA. Python frequently collaborated with him, but he was never the lead designer.

By the way, Bride of Pin*Bot was designed primarily by John Trudeau in collaboration with Python, and Python had nothing at all to do with Jack*Bot.

Last edited:

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I can't stand bad cats. I hate it in the arcade and it would be even worse virtually reproduced. I don't understand the reason why several people want it to come but I think they are just vocal enough and have a large enough membership that it will show up one day.

drdrey

Jun 11, 2012
Everybody has there own opinion I happen to like the game understand that.i hope it comes to Tpa sick of people bashing it but everybody has there own opinion

karl

May 10, 2012
Python didn't make it. He only did the art. I'm really tired of people giving Python credit for games he didn't design, just because he did art for them.

Bad Cats was designed by Barry Oursler, who also did Pin*Bot, Cyclone, Junk Yard, Gorgar, and several other tables currently in TPA. Python frequently collaborated with him, but he was never the lead designer.

By the way, Bride of Pin*Bot was designed primarily by John Trudeau in collaboration with Python, and Python had nothing at all to do with Jack*Bot.

Get tired easily, do we ;) I did not say he was the lead designer. But i will humor you. "When he was making the art for it". There...better? (I'm only messing with ya. No offence)

Edit: I guess the reason for Python credit is because he was a lot more involved than most of the other artists and he had an unusual style that meant many recognize those games as Python games.

From that infamous topcast interview I think he said that he loved all the games he worked on, except for Bad Cats and Bugs Bunny. For the record, I tend to agree with him on that one

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.