Flight 2000
Champion Pub
Gorgar
Big Shot
Haunted House
Genie
Victory
Black Hole

I would have chosen Firepower over Flight 2000, Genie, or Victory if given the opportunity.

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
Space Shuttle
Flight 2000
Champion Pub, but I also love Harley Davidson a lot also
Gorgar
Cue Ball Wizard
Class Of 1812
Tee'd Off
Dr. Dude
Black Hole

Father Time

Apr 21, 2013
Space Shuttle crushes Central Park. It’s a choice between blasting off in a rocket or sitting on a carny merry-go-‘round. Oh sure, the merry-go-’round has its charm, but it’s no rocket.

El Dorado wins a controversial TKO over Flight 2000. El Dorado has made a strong first impression on me. I don’t know what I’m doing yet, but it’s fun. I turned on Flight 2000 just now and played a game for the first time in a while. I drained three balls in short order. Therefore, El Dorado is better.

You should play Flight 2000 some more, that table grows on you and now it's one of my favorites. El Dorado didn't seem great to me but I've barely played it. Does that one grow on you too?

doveton

Mar 7, 2013
Space Shuttle v Central Park 33-1
El Dorado v Flight 2000 8-24
Champions Pub v Harley Davidson 28-6
Gorgar v Goin Nuts 32-1
Cue Ball Wizard v Big Shot 16-17
Haunted House v Class of 1812 15-18
Genie v Teed Off 10-24
Victory v Dr Dude 13-20
Firepower v Black Hole 13-20

teams in bold go through to the first round, which will be up just as soon as ive done the draw...

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I'm very happy with the results. Not all my tables won but I can't be unhappy with the couple that didn't. Those were some close scores on several of them which I did expect. I'm pleasantly surprised that old beat new in the battle of billiards tables!!!

JefferyD

May 10, 2013
You should play Flight 2000 some more, that table grows on you and now it's one of my favorites. El Dorado didn't seem great to me but I've barely played it. Does that one grow on you too?

Oh, I like Flight 2000, too, but the number of tasks to complete in order to get the multi-ball going seems too daunting for me on some days. Maybe once out of every ten times I make it to multi-ball and, when it happens, it’s short. But it wears me out and I’m done for the week.

I liked El Dorado right out of the chute. I like it for its simplicity. See target, hit target, don’t drain. And don’t nudge more than once, and even if you nudge only once it may be too much. And that delay on the tilt! So many times I’ll nudge, the ball will keep rolling and I’ll think “I got away with that one!” And then, TILT! Cracks me up every time. I don’t know why I like it more that FLight 2000 so far. I haven’t even gotten an extra ball yet, but I keep plunging and don’t really care.

Hm. Can I change my vote?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.