Beta 1.11.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
yeah its hard when we lose a few people to vacation since we are such a small company as it is and we all own several responsibilities, but rest assured that Stephen has already logged these issues and mailed Jason.

On another note did the new rez file fix the multiball stuck camera fix?

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
we are a bit short manned this month and I am getting pulled off to take care of another project but the issues are being logged. And before you say to hold back on the releases and fix bugs, i like getting paid ;) But like I said they are being logged and will be taken care of eventually.

I definitely want you guys to get paid, just don't let the back log of issues pile up to the point where you are in over your heads. All I'm asking is for everyone there to try and learn from previous mistakes to reduce bugs and artwork issues that you'll have to go back and take care of at a later date. That said, I do appreciate all the hard work you all put into this project. If I didn't, I wouldn't be here. :)

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
oh I know I was just being cheeky ;) I really appreciate all the feedback, it's what helps us make a better game after all

KithKanan

Dec 25, 2012
On another note did the new rez file fix the multiball stuck camera fix?

I haven't had it happen as often, but it just happened to me again in Portrait Camera 1 Locked, Multiball Camera Off. Luckily, the ball left the mix-master before my other ball drained and the camera returned to normal in time for me to save it.

noneed4me2

Feb 2, 2013
Nexus 7 here JB 4.2.1, on firepower when multiball started 2 balls drained immediately to the left (I can't seem to get the knack of touch nudge so I play without it till I get controller support) and the 3rd went STDM and then... nothing. it acts as if balls are still in play. No lockups, can't tilt out, had to quit out.

Bass Mummy

Jul 26, 2012
This isn't really a bug, per se, but it struck me as odd that the default high scores on Firepower are listed as AAA, BBB, CCC, et cetera. Also, the scores are all round numbers and pretty easy to beat.

Is it possible that someone forgot to plug in high scores for this table and we're seeing the default values? Both the initials and the low, round scores break from precedent.

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
This isn't really a bug, per se, but it struck me as odd that the default high scores on Firepower are listed as AAA, BBB, CCC, et cetera. Also, the scores are all round numbers and pretty easy to beat.

Is it possible that someone forgot to plug in high scores for this table and we're seeing the default values? Both the initials and the low, round scores break from precedent.

That and on the free version it doesn't even properly cutoff when you hit the bottom one. Think the bottom was 100k and it let me play to around 120k. Anything between 100 and 120 even let you put your name on the board.

Day

Jan 9, 2013
@Ryan, re: Dr Dude.... downloaded the new table rez file. regrettably just experienced the stuck camera bug again :(

nexus 7, JB 4.2.1 stock, Portrait mode, Cam Type: Scrolling & Cam Angle: High (2)

camera only sorted itself out once both balls drained and it refocussed on plunger lane

Last edited:

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
that is very odd =\ I will keep looking into it.

Update on the art, sounds like Jason is going to have enough time to update some of the textures to fix the contrast but everything else will have to wait until after.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
that is very odd =\ I will keep looking into it.

Update on the art, sounds like Jason is going to have enough time to update some of the textures to fix the contrast but everything else will have to wait until after.

Great to hear!!! The other art issues are minimal compared to the white contrast issues which would have been noticeable by just about everyone. Thanks for reporting this to Jason and getting it taken care of.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Ryan, you seem to be the most active on here, can you comment on why the Dr Dude jumper bumpers don't animate on any version seen so far? Will this be rectified?

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
ok we have reduced some assets, going to make a new rez file and I will let you guys know when its up.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
they are looking into it. Like I said earlier in the post we were short on time and people for this one.

Last edited:

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
ok guys, the new table assets are up and purging as we speak. Might take a while but you can check now if you like. You will see a toned down white now if you have latest. We have also reduced some assets on Dr Dude let me know if its any better

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
Dr Dude still jerky, how do I know if I have toned down Rez?

I got firepower and flippers are more silver now.

Last edited:

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
ok guys, the new table assets are up and purging as we speak. Might take a while but you can check now if you like. You will see a toned down white now if you have latest. We have also reduced some assets on Dr Dude let me know if its any better

Is there any way you can post a new build as I really don't want to delete and reinstall the entire game this time around. If not, let me know the easiest way to delete and reinstall the table only on the Galaxy S3. Thanks.

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
Is there any way you can post a new build as I really don't want to delete and reinstall the entire game this time around. If not, let me know the easiest way to delete and reinstall the table only on the Galaxy S3. Thanks.

Delete those tables rez files... Use es file explorer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.