Request Beta of Pinball Arcade for PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
"No new official comments as to an actual date, however I can confirm that we will be supporting HD widescreen displays, just as we do on the consoles (with the addition of computer specific resolutions)"

YES!!!

AshleyAshes

Jun 27, 2012
"No new official comments as to an actual date, however I can confirm that we will be supporting HD widescreen displays, just as we do on the consoles (with the addition of computer specific resolutions)"

YES!!!

No offense, but this it's 2013, this shouldn't even need an announcement or confirmation. It should be no more signifigant than 'The game supports 3D accelerators' or 'The game features stereo sound!' :X

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012

YES!!!

Hahaha, that statment is laughable. Please tell me that FS didnt put that!?

Do they also support Windows or is it just DOS?, what about USB devices?, Keyboard support??

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Hahaha, that statment is laughable. Please tell me that FS didnt put that!?

Do they also support Windows or is it just DOS?, what about USB devices?, Keyboard support??

Yep. They did. I wanted to make videos off of TPA. My videomaker doesn't capture any games below my current resolution (1680x1050). Unfortunately, that doesn't cover Timeshock!, as it doesn't capture regardless.

karl

May 10, 2012
Are you serious Lettuce??? They got a question on Face(moron)book if the pc version would have widescreen and HD support and they confirmed it. It's not a bragging report on how wonderful it will be. Are you just looking for ways to make fun of Farsight?

If you just misunderstood what the background story was I forgive your outburst (well, almost ;-) )

Last edited:

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Are you serious Lettuce??? They got a question on Face(moron)book if the pc version would have widescreen and HD support and they confirmed it. It's not a bragging report on how wonderful it will be. Are you just looking for ways to make fun of Farsight?

If you just misunderstood what the background story was I forgive your outburst (well, almost ;-) )

Yeah i didnt know the background, i though they were just stating it would have HD widescreen support

freezy

Jun 5, 2012
So now they announced mid/late June, we're not allowed to make cynical comments for a whole month? :)

karl

May 10, 2012
The thing is, they have never announced a date for the pc version. Only estimations. Huge difference, but if someone hear things like "at least another month" they seem to take it as a date set in stone ;-)

With that said, I am still hoping for a late June release :D

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
The thing is, they have never announced a date for the pc version. Only estimations. Huge difference, but if someone hear things like "at least another month" they seem to take it as a date set in stone ;-)

They actually originally said June...of last year ;)

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012

Actually, they originally said June...of last year ;)

warh0g

Jan 3, 2013
Bring on the PC version! My HTPC and 360 controller are ready to receive blessings :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.