Request Black Knight 2000

mmmagnetic

May 29, 2012
I love how visually aggressive the table is, with the generous use of pointy lightning inserts, the big red wheel above the flippers in particular.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
I hope to see this one. I play it at my local pinball arcade and love it. Even though it's not very deep BK2K keeps me coming back for more. And you gotta love the tunes.

Hinph

Feb 29, 2012
I'm sure they will bring it eventually. Great table.

Farsight is doing a wonderful job chasing licensed tables and everything, but there really are a ton of great machines that don't require any additional licenses, aren't there? I hope they don't get overshadowed.

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
This table does need to be included in the game at some point, but there are still several other tables I would like to see before it. While it has a stellar sound and music package, the gameplay for me just isn't as good as some other tables from that era such as Earthshaker or Cyclone.

BlindSpider11

Jun 26, 2012
I played it recently at Dorky's barcade here in Tacoma, WA. I am not a huge fan of the table myself, ball seems to drain very quicky after each plunge, maybe it is just this one though...

mczuzlak

Aug 31, 2013
This was my favorite pinball game. The music alone makes it unforgettable. I hope it will be released one day.
Hopefully this season:)

Mick Morry

Jun 9, 2013
I would like to see it brought to TPA too. I love the older one on TPA, but it needs to be joined with BK 2000.

VanceFox

Jul 29, 2013
I spoke with the sound guy for Farsight (Norman, I think?) at the Pacific Pinball Expo a few months ago and he mentioned that he wanted to do BK2000 sooner rather than later. And I could see why the sound guy would be all over this table...

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
bk2k is amazing but they need to update the original first

+1

I spoke with the sound guy for Farsight (Norman, I think?) at the Pacific Pinball Expo a few months ago and he mentioned that he wanted to do BK2000 sooner rather than later. And I could see why the sound guy would be all over this table...

Pacific Pinball Expo was one year ago (last September) and I don't remember FS there... at least officially. Maybe you meant California Extreme (FS was there).

AtomicDragon

Dec 2, 2013
Yes. that is one sweet table. It had great music, amazing display of lights, and plays like a dream. They must put this one on the list.

jbejarano

Jul 6, 2012
BK2K is one of my faves from back in the day. I know of a friend who probably won't buy The Pinball Arcade at all unless they add this table. I told him I'd let him know when and if they add it.

Mick Morry

Jun 9, 2013
WOW! I once again agree. Spectacular!!!!! I forgot how beautiful it looks in a dark arcade. We really do need a dark room mode asap. I love Zaccaria's dark mode, but I think it could be much improved upon. Pro Pinball is going to be epic with their dark room effects. Hopefully we see this in TPA in the future.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
I played an awesome condition BK2000 at this years UKPP and was completely blown away by it. Easily my most played game at the show despite all the other top machines there. Music was loud, and with the light show it felt like an attack on the senses. I'd love to own one.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.