Confirmed upcoming tables

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
Earthshaker and Cyclone are a bit overrated.Two of them next season. Think they will leave one for season 5

Last edited:

Binkles

Jan 27, 2013
A real roughie I would love would be riverboat gambler.

Jokerz was a fun little table, but definitely looking forward to earthshaker, I played that at a local fish and chip shop till I got banned. 20c would get me a nights entertainment, and I would walk out leaving 30 credits in the game.

invitro

May 4, 2012
Earthshaker and Cyclone are a bit overrated.

Cyclone is a LOT overrated. A decent player should have done everything there is to do on that table in five minutes.

Earthshaker is fine if you view it as Lawlor honing his design skills and warming up for Whirlwind.

Canadian365

Jun 26, 2012
I was able to play a 1989 Gottlieb "Hot Shots" and 1979 Stern "Trident" over the weekend. I think "Hot Shots" would be a fun table to play on TPA!

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
I was able to play a 1989 Gottlieb "Hot Shots" and 1979 Stern "Trident" over the weekend. I think "Hot Shots" would be a fun table to play on TPA!

I've been on somewhat of a Gottlieb kick lately-having watched several videos on youtube. I've been gaining an interest in Hot Shots, Cactus Jack's, and Gladiators, as well as their EMs.

A nice Getaway or maybe a Road Show could snap me out of it! Or possibly just getting three more wizard goals in BSD.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I just played Mousin' Around this weekend IRL and am officially on board for wanting this in TPA. Was a lot of fun and lots of variety.

I also played Paragon, which just ate people alive in the tournament (and not in a fun way), as well as 8 Ball Deluxe which did the same but in a fun way.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
I just played Mousin' Around this weekend IRL and am officially on board for wanting this in TPA. Was a lot of fun and lots of variety.

I also played Paragon, which just ate people alive in the tournament (and not in a fun way), as well as 8 Ball Deluxe which did the same but in a fun way.

I reckon Mousin' Around has a good chance of appearing eventually. Just not soon.

Prefer Embryon to Paragon if we're talking wide-wide-bodies. Would love to see that one, but not too sure if it will make an appearance.

We all know the Eight Ball Deluxe situation...

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I found an Atari Superman in a local bowling alley at the weekend! It's a basic table but has some very nice artwork. It's NEVER going to make it into TPA, but why not ask?

Next to it was Monopoly, a table FS have all but shot down already due to licensing issues, but my first impressions were it's pretty good. I need excuses to go back there to play some more. My wife needs to send me out to pick up prescriptions more often, methinks.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014

I've been fighting for "Mousin Around' since day 1.

It's funny, because I only played it one time on a Florida Vacation, but I still remember how fun it was. Sadly, however, Farsight does not seem too keen on this table.

chinzman93

Jul 1, 2013
I reckon Mousin' Around has a good chance of appearing eventually. Just not soon.

Prefer Embryon to Paragon if we're talking wide-wide-bodies. Would love to see that one, but not too sure if it will make an appearance.

We all know the Eight Ball Deluxe situation...

I don't know what the EBD situation is? Sounds ominous...I hope not. It was probably one of the tables that I got to play the most when I was a kid. It would be one of the last on my list that I most desire....everything else would just be gravy...ummm gravy!

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
I don't know what the EBD situation is? Sounds ominous...I hope not. It was probably one of the tables that I got to play the most when I was a kid. It would be one of the last on my list that I most desire....everything else would just be gravy...ummm gravy!

Ok Homer....I agree with you. Would love to see mousin' around and also (officially having a brain fart as I type) the tom cat game from Williams. I think I'm the only 39 yr old w Alzheimer's. D'oh

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Something like this ?

11819-f14tomcatflyer.jpg

chinzman93

Jul 1, 2013
Ok Homer....I agree with you. Would love to see mousin' around and also (officially having a brain fart as I type) the tom cat game from Williams. I think I'm the only 39 yr old w Alzheimer's. D'oh

Yep....that's F-14. That would be some tasty gravy...:D

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts