Confirmed upcoming tables

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
NBA Fastbreak will not be happening.

Bobby told me that dealing with the Players Association for members currently on the roster is tricky enough, but then going after former players? Nigh impossible. Sports and music pins, just too damn expensive to license.

And believe me when I say that crushed me, 'cause NBA Fastbreak is one of my favorite pins.

Bummer. I played the real table in Seattle, found it fun. Downloaded the VP table, it's ok but buggy. Was hoping FS would clean it up. Oh well. At least I still have it.

SKYFIRE1031

Aug 12, 2012
Idk if anyone posted this but Dr. Who would be a good choice for a kickstarter cause its the 50th anniversary of the show and you can cross pollinate the Dr. Who people and the pinball fans to get more people interested in The Pinball Arcade that don't already play this great game... Also I'm a big fan of Fathom... that's a hell of a table

Palmer Eldritch

Dec 17, 2012
Idk if anyone posted this but Dr. Who would be a good choice for a kickstarter cause its the 50th anniversary of the show and you can cross pollinate the Dr. Who people and the pinball fans to get more people interested in The Pinball Arcade that don't already play this great game... Also I'm a big fan of Fathom... that's a hell of a table

fine first post, sir.. and yes.. many of us agree!

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
People were just talking about Dr.Who in this thread:
http://digitalpinballfans.com/showthread.php/4780-Terminator-2-Kickstarter-BEGINNING-NOW!!!?p=85918&viewfull=1#post85918
In this interview,
http://www.technologytell.com/gaming/115025/gamertell-interview-farsight-studios-bobby-king-on-the-t2judgment-day-pinball-kickstarter/
lead designer (& co-founder of fs) Bobby King said:
Dr. Who is another one we would love to do. But with so many different doctors, some being deceased, it may be hard to get all those likenesses.

Lucipher28

Banned
Jul 16, 2013
NBA Fastbreak will not be happening.

Bobby told me that dealing with the Players Association for members currently on the roster is tricky enough, but then going after former players? Nigh impossible. Sports and music pins, just too damn expensive to license.

And believe me when I say that crushed me, 'cause NBA Fastbreak is one of my favorite pins.

It's a well known fact that Guns N' Roses are HUGE pinball fanatics, and I can't see them being difficult to work with if TPA ever tried to get the licenses.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
It's a well known fact that Guns N' Roses are HUGE pinball fanatics, and I can't see them being difficult to work with if TPA ever tried to get the licenses.
That's not the problem. The problem is that Axl and Slash want nothing to do with each other anymore, and so getting both of them to sit down to the negotiating table on the same project is thought to be impossible.

Lucipher28

Banned
Jul 16, 2013
That's not the problem. The problem is that Axl and Slash want nothing to do with each other anymore, and so getting both of them to sit down to the negotiating table on the same project is thought to be impossible.

I know, but for years people have just negotiated with them separately. I could name off quite a few projects that got done after going this route.

They did so for a Greatest Hits CD, songs being used in "Guitar Hero III", etc etc etc.

Like I said, this is one that, in my opinion, could honestly get done. These guys have been talking about Pinball for years, not to mention ALWAYS had one backstage, ready to play.

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
Tee'd Off, Victory and perhaps Sorceror at some point. I can't wait till those tables are done so we can stop guessing when.

JoshuaKadmon

Aug 12, 2012
Tee'd Off, Victory and perhaps Sorceror at some point. I can't wait till those tables are done so we can stop guessing when.

I still say Haunted House and Sorcerer would pair well for this year's Halloween pack. I know some people think Tales from the Crypt will be one of them in October, but considering Data East tables have mostly been hinted at for 2014, I doubt it.

Tee'd Off may be next month, and I would expect Victory shortly thereafter, since it's been confirmed for almost a year now.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.