Congrats on getting Greenlit on Steam!

thejake01

Mar 17, 2012
This is awesome, can't wait! I will buy whatever is available and can't wait to play the kickstarter tables. I love them both!

ND3G

Feb 25, 2012
Sorry. I meant landscape. Landscape does nothing for me and a cabinet. The wait continues.

I am in the same boat. I have zero interest in playing in landscape view. I started buying components for my Pinball Arcade cabinet last summer believing a cabinet friendly PC version was right around the corner....

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
I am in the same boat. I have zero interest in playing in landscape view. I started buying components for my Pinball Arcade cabinet last summer believing a cabinet friendly PC version was right around the corner....

same for me - I'll stick to Android until Xbox is back or portrait is available on PC.

Frostyglitch

Apr 3, 2012
Also, they don't give the SDK to developers until you are greenlit and contracts are signed.

I understand Steam taking a couple of months. How about the Windows 8 version? I realize there is a specific spot for that version on the forums. But since this thread is getting so much attention I figured it'd be easier to ask here. ;) I'm curious approximately how long it's going to be until it's released.

Andrew Sully

Oct 2, 2012
Yeah. Maybe a small extra fee will do.
I Play it a lot on ipad2, would like to have it on the road on my Android phone and play it on the PC as well.
Bought all the packs so far for IOS, don't think I will buy everything again for full price.

If these games were physical items, in a caes sitting on a shelf in game or walmart, and you picked up one for ps3 and one for wii,and at the checkout said, i already own this game on android, can i just pay £5 instead of £50, what do you think the answer would be.

i think maybe a loyalty points scheme with maybe money off might be better. Converting to pc is not an easy task, although artworks and 3D are done....

AshleyAshes

Jun 27, 2012
Do you guys suppose that we'll see bulk discounts on DLC like some publishers do? Like '$4.99 for each pack or buy all 13 packs as a bundle for only $49.99!'?

atlantis1982

Nov 23, 2012
They just said 'A couple of months' for a Steam release via Facebook. *Sigh* So much more time to wait.

I rather wait for those months knowing it is coming out instead of waiting for Valve to greenlit the game which I gave up and bought the tables for the Nexus 7.

Last edited:

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Do you guys suppose that we'll see bulk discounts on DLC like some publishers do? Like '$4.99 for each pack or buy all 13 packs as a bundle for only $49.99!'?

Not sure on what they're doing. I've waited for the PC version long enough, and would hate to spend a fortune. Would love a discount on all packs, though.

freezy

Jun 5, 2012
a joke as in people haven't been patient to your estimation? Or those who voted for the game don't deserve gratitude? Or... erm...
Okay I give up. Does not compute.

"People haven't been patient to my estimation"? What's that supposed to mean?

To state the obvious: After 8 months of "PC version being completed", FS announces still "a couple of months" until release, now they are green lit. Before you ask, I didn't laugh..

atlantis1982

Nov 23, 2012
FS probably got the PC engine completed, but now are working on Steam implementation for TPA. This would include leaderboards, achievements (maybe related to the ten goals for each table), DLC implementation, and other things.

freezy

Jun 5, 2012
Yeah and there seems to be a new UI around the corner. Pity that it takes so long, but let's hope that kickstarters will get at least the launch pack with the KS tables this week.

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
We need to implement the Steam SDK. We don't know how long that will take as no one here has ever done it, nor seen their SDK. Developers don't have access to the SDK until they are approved/greenlit and the contracts worked out.

rob3d

Feb 20, 2012
Great news on the green light. Mike how will the kickstarter backers be getting the pre-release build? Will an email be sent out with a voucher, or will there be a Kickstarter only forum for the build like you guys did with the TZ beta?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts