DLC Release Date

Brandon Debes

Mar 29, 2012
Yeah, I want to reiterate how much we appreciate your posting updates and clarifications here. We know you don't have to do that, and it's really nice.

In fact, I wonder if I can find your studio address in Big Bear Lake and send a little package your way. ;)

DopedToInfinity

Mar 31, 2012
Yeah, I want to reiterate how much we appreciate your posting updates and clarifications here. We know you don't have to do that, and it's really nice.

In fact, I wonder if I can find your studio address in Big Bear Lake and send a little package your way. ;)

Now if Franky had said that it would have been prudent to alert the authorities :D

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
Thanks for the kind words.

Beelzebozo, Thanks for the offer, but gifts are unnecessary. Just hearing you all enjoy the game is a good for me.

As a gamer myself, I know what the wait can be like for an upcomming title, and how it'shard to get information on what's going on most of the time.

Ark Malmeida

Apr 3, 2012
Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. Hopefully one of the devs will chime in. At least if we know it had to be resubmitted we'll know what to expect time frame wise.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. Hopefully one of the devs will chime in. At least if we know it had to be resubmitted we'll know what to expect time frame wise.
No we won't. We'll just know roughly when they'll find something else and reject it again. MS has a bad case of Hyde Park Syndrome.

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
I downloaded Tony Hawks HD this afternoon as it was released today, and the first time i fired it up it had a 24meg title update!!! What the hell is going on? Why does a game need such a big update on it's day of release? Looks to me like it got a free pass being part of the XBLA summer of arcade promotion.

When TPA was apple's app of the week apple rushed through an update (the MB frankenstein camera prob) really quick too.

Don't get me wrong, I love the Tony Hawk remake & the fact that the MB camera bug got fixed quick, but judging by apple's and MS's behaviour it seems like they don't mind breaking their own rules when it suits them.

oh man i know this is off pinball topic, but I had been looking forward to the Tony Hawk remake for a while, and it was a complete disappointment to me. Seriously though I was and am a huge fan of the first two thps games. I actually was just replaying through it last year via Tony Hawk 2x for the original xbox. The remake just doesn't control at all like the classic old one's. When you ollie to do anything in the new one you seem to unrealistically float in the air longer than ever before and it just makes the whole thing seem wrong for me. I just played the demo for about a minute and put it down never to touch again. I probably would have bought it had they not put a demo ha.

N

Nik Barbour

Farsight - The suspense is killing me! Any chance of an update?
Even bad news is better than no news.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
Yes, MS, it's bad enough we've been lapped by Sony by a month. Don't let them get another month on us just because of a bunch of damn yankers!

Ark Malmeida

Apr 3, 2012
Thanks for the update Mike. It'll truly be unbelievable if they take all of this time to give you a response and then still follow though with the rejection. If they are going to say no and require a resubmit, it'd be nice if they at least would tell you that promptly to reduce the overall turn around time on a resubmit/re-approval.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
Thanks for the update Mike. It'll truly be unbelievable if they take all of this time to give you a response and then still follow though with the rejection. If they are going to say no and require a resubmit, it'd be nice if they at least would tell you that promptly to reduce the overall turn around time on a resubmit/re-approval.
That won't happen, but at least they can promise not to "suddenly find" other bugs leading to yet another rejection.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.