DLC Release Date

N

Nik Barbour

Play.com lost my order twice, the third time they refunded me (including the £30 of vouchers I used!), gave me another £15 voucher and said, if they turn up you can keep them.

They turned up :D

Nice outcome! - Result!

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
You must first download and install the title update, then download the optional update in-game to get the new DMD, fixed lighting and the option to turn off the multi-ball camera.

The DMD is already updated with the update that is already availble. I removed the TU just to make sure.

The lightning still looks the same and there is no multiball camp option yet indeed.

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
Also, Magnasave on TOM seems to be fixed in the required update from the short game I just played.

DMD looks great btw.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
The DMD is already updated with the update that is already availble. I removed the TU just to make sure.

The lightning still looks the same and there is no multiball camp option yet indeed.

The title update features the updated DMD and the option to turn the multi-ball camera on/off.

Select a table -> Table Menu -> Help & Options -> Settings

xNiCeGuYx

Apr 16, 2012
Bug found:
If you change the plunger camera, the cam numbers are 1, 2, 2 and the camera doesn't change at all.

Mungoholly

Jun 29, 2012
i cannot believe im so hyped for a title update...i've been searching for TPA videos of monster bash in anticipation(only seen the one on ipad) i've never played this pin and am psyched for it

hyped and psyched all in one post..

Cowabunga dude

Emmanuel Papillon

Apr 26, 2012
So... do we know if the optional update will release soon? Because this one is pretty useless by itself, it's either the updated engine or the DLC which are the real treat.
It's great to see the situation getting unlocked, though, and it's a relief for everybody.

Brandon Debes

Mar 29, 2012
i've been searching for TPA videos of monster bash in anticipation

Someone correct me if I've missed an announcement somewhere in the course of this months long journey, but I don't believe we're getting that table pack just yet. Last I read the first batch of 360 DLC will only include packs #1 and #2.

BonzoGonzo

Jun 12, 2012
i believe all 3, since mike stated that 3 dlcs were aproved sometimeago and they were still waiting for the title update... which is live now :)

N

Nik Barbour

PinWiz's news thread definitely said packs 1 2 & 3 mid July. 4 in late August.
Has something changed?
Be glad to get anything.

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
Pinwiz reporyed 1,2,3 coming midjuly, mike said 1,2,3 were all approved and FS stated that 360 would ve the first console for DLC 3.

But id be content with just 1 and 2 tbh, but Im expecting all 3.

mmmagnetic

May 29, 2012
Well, looks like my productivity will drop like a stone today. I have important stuff to do, damnit! ;)

This plus the Creature + BK for iOS soon really makes me really giddy!

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Just for the record, DLC Table Packs #1, #2 and #3 will all be released together on the Xbox 360.