DLC Release Date

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
You realize 50% of your posts are about franky. i think you're on the wrong forum.

Frankyfans.com that way --->

Gordon

May 28, 2012
Ok, in germany game have make 21 mb update automatic.

I see nice Dotmatrixdisplay.

Lights i don´t know. if it shines it is still too light. I hope in coming DLC´s it is better.

I don´t know whats more new.

Thanks Mike for TPA update. :)

laughing_lunatic

Jun 6, 2012
You realize 50% of your posts are about franky. i think you're on the wrong forum.

Frankyfans.com that way --->

hahahaha, it's
Code:
http://www.frankyfan.com/
without the 's'... I don't think it's the same franky though...

Yeah, that works, thanks :)

(sorry for the off topic)

there IS no off topic. We're all just waiting because no-one knows what's going on. And what do people do while they wait ? Have a bit of a chat, of course.

Rafie

Jul 17, 2012
WOW this is exciting news. It's been a long time since I really played TPA on 360. I've been saving my points for months for these tables. Good thing I still have them. I'm ready to play Funhouse on the 360. I'm strangely addicted to that table for some reason. I think its Rudy! :D

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally SOMETHING! Never been so excited over a title update that doesn't do much, other than being one giant leap closer to DLC RELEASE (and the other improvements)!

mmmagnetic

May 29, 2012
WOW this is exciting news. It's been a long time since I really played TPA on 360. I've been saving my points for months for these tables. Good thing I still have them. I'm ready to play Funhouse on the 360. I'm strangely addicted to that table for some reason. I think its Rudy! :D

Haha, I know what you mean! I had some points stocked up for the DLC, but ended up spending it on other XBLA stuff, and now I just got some more - I hope those actually end up being spent on TPA tables ;)

I'm especially looking forward to CV, it's one of these tables that just don't work for me without proper nudging, and I'm really curious to see how it looks with the new lighting! On the iPad it's one of my least played tables, even though I really enjoy the presentation and the mechanics, but man... I need real buttons for that!

Last edited:

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
I'm especially looking forward to CV, it's one of these tables that just don't work for me without proper nudging, and I'm really curious to see how it looks with the new lighting! On the iPad it's one of my least played tables, even though I really enjoy the presentation and the mechanics, but man... I need real buttons for that!
I agree. Cirqus Voltaire has not been getting much love on my iPad; even though it's one of my favorite tables (and one of the few favorites that I can't play in real life). Hopefully having proper nudging will tame those outlanes and let me enjoy the table again.

Can't wait to see Neon Multiball on the 360 either!

mmmagnetic

May 29, 2012
I agree. Cirqus Voltaire has not been getting much love on my iPad; even though it's one of my favorite tables (and one of the few favorites that I can't play in real life). Hopefully having proper nudging will tame those outlanes and let me enjoy the table again.

Can't wait to see Neon Multiball on the 360 either!

Yeah, it took me a while to even realize there was a gigantic neon tube on the table! And doesn't it have multiple colors as well that get randomly chosen? I hope this will looks as nice as I imagine. The lightshow is a bit part of pinball for me, and as much as I enjoy the super crisp table art on the iPad 3, a proper lighting engine is really important to me.

Jan Duin

Feb 20, 2012
Made up for all xbox-players and the Farsight crew! Hopefully you guys get the DLC soon as well. MS releasing the title update without informing arsight just shows what arrogant pr*cks they are...

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
MS releasing the title update without informing arsight just shows what arrogant pr*cks they are...
At this point I'm just glad they released it at all! It doesn't do much, other than change the DMD - no lighting, no physics tweaks, but it's a good sign that it already asks if you want to download the optional update, even though there is nothing to actually download as of yet.

brad

Jun 23, 2012
FINALLY! the ball is rolling...er. I really didnt think microsoft would let the update through, but they did change their minds about the twilight zone bonus when farsight asked, so maybe they are nicer than i thought.
New dmd looks great! Even if a little too orange but whatever.
My 2 year old and i are paitently awaiting the new tables. I'm thinking he'll like cirqus voltaire and fun house. I can't wait for all of 'em but especially monster bash and bride!
Ive been playing em on my droid and nook, but its just not the same as on the big screen with proper nudging and buttons. Hopefully we'll see them today, as the empty optional update is weird.

pinbot-76

Jul 11, 2012
Glad to see some progress on the xbox front. I've enjoyed getting some time in on my PS3 but I'll definitely be picking these tables up on the 360.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts