DLC Release Date

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
Yeah, the portables usually get this stuff right away, but the CFTBL/BK pack hasn't hit any systems yet. I wonder why. . .

infernogott

Apr 6, 2012
We are limited in number of achievements (8 per quater), but the DLC will each have an achievement for getting a top 5 score for each table. Looking back it might have made more sense to go with complete all the wizard goals, but it was too late to change that after some people on here suggested that as a better option.

can you change that for future dlc? just make the wizard goal achievement for the dlcs after that

N

Nik Barbour

Yeah, the portables usually get this stuff right away, but the CFTBL/BK pack hasn't hit any systems yet. I wonder why. . .

I saw Ryan (Android dev) post he was working through the weekend to fix a load of 'Jelly Bean' related issues. Also I believe Google are interested in featuring the game. Which would explain the Android delay.
I can't see ios release being held back so they go simultaneously though!
Perhaps they are aiming to make all releases coincide end of month (news thread states estimated date for xbox #4dlc as end of August). Who knows?

Rafie

Jul 17, 2012
I knew that was going to happen. I don't expect to see any DLC til August. Not to sound so pessimistic, but if you expect the worse..then you're not disappointed. Hoping for the best here!

xNiCeGuYx

Apr 16, 2012
I don't understand why MS would put up the patch with the optional download message and don't release the rest.

N

Nik Barbour

Do you think MS released by accident or un intentionally?
Can't think why else the DLC wouldn't be made available immediately afterwards!
Strange.

xNiCeGuYx

Apr 16, 2012
@Gordon
ich hab hier jeden einzelnen Beitrag gelesen. ;)

(translation: I've read here every single post.)

@Nik
I don't think it was an accident, but a very strange move by MS.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gordon

May 28, 2012
@
xNiCeGuYx

:)

Wollte damit nur sagen, solange es nichts neues gibt brauch er ja auch nichts schreiben.

Ich findes es eh schon cool das der Progger hier soviel beantwortet.

(translation: Wanted to say is, as long as there is nothing new to write so he need anything.

I find it is pretty cool that the programmer answered here so much.)

infernogott

Apr 6, 2012
keine ahnung. belassen wir es doch lieber bei englisch leute ;)

(translation: no idea. we would rather keep people at english)

Chromium Dragon

Jul 11, 2012
We are limited in number of achievements (8 per quater), but the DLC will each have an achievement for getting a top 5 score for each table. Looking back it might have made more sense to go with complete all the wizard goals, but it was too late to change that after some people on here suggested that as a better option.

Will you be doing this for future tables, or will you be sticking to the top 5 score only?

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Why's everyone suddenly speaking in German?
They've waited too long for their tables, have lost what little remained of their sanity, and so they can no longer tell what language we use here.

Although if you'd prefer Spanish, I could start speaking that. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts