DLC Release Date

Rafie

Jul 17, 2012
Well, I can't afford both systems. At least initially,there are more games coming out for the XOne that I want more so than the PS4. At the moment,the only thing that I'd want on the PS4 would be TPA,and again that only if I know for sure that TPA is done on the Xbox platforms. Also,since Rock Band has stopped DLC songs for it - I have like $30 in MS dollars that has been earmarked for TPA on the 360. Hopefully,that is what the funds will be used for.

I've been playing enough TPA on my iPad to hold me over for now. If we haven't heard anything about the Xbox One/360 status of TPA by then - then I'll either upgrade my PC to use TPA on it or start saving for a PS4.

I think FarSight is developing TPA on the PS4 dev kit for the PS4. I'm not sure if the PS4 will be the definitive version of TPA like the 360 is currently. The specs for both systems (XB1 and PS4) are so similar that it probably won't matter which system it's developed on. Please computer techs correct me if I'm wrong.

phantomfriar2002

Apr 13, 2012
Well, I can't afford both systems. At least initially,there are more games coming out for the XOne that I want more so than the PS4. At the moment,the only thing that I'd want on the PS4 would be TPA,and again that only if I know for sure that TPA is done on the Xbox platforms. Also,since Rock Band has stopped DLC songs for it - I have like $30 in MS dollars that has been earmarked for TPA on the 360. Hopefully,that is what the funds will be used for.

I've been playing enough TPA on my iPad to hold me over for now. If we haven't heard anything about the Xbox One/360 status of TPA by then - then I'll either upgrade my PC to use TPA on it or start saving for a PS4.

Yeah, I'm with you, I like the Xbox launch line-up as opposed to the Ps4. Beyond that, FS wants to make money like any company. If there are no hold-ups on their side with the Xbox One you can imagine they'll want to jump onboard it like any company will now that the self-publishing element is opened up. They're not going to hold a grudge because of their own legal problems -- why turn away sales?

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
A new console isn't in my plans right now. I'm buying a new motorcycle in May and that's what my savings are going toward. If TPA doesn't release on the 360 again its PC for me as long as my laptop plays it decently. Barring that, I'll stick to mobile.

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
I agree that the Xbox One launch lineup is way better than Sonys. I'm willing to drop 400$ on a pinball arcade box, simply because my other options are limited:

Build a PC. I'd rather not. Not only will it cost more than 400$ for something decent, I hate windows and want a Mac as my next computer. The Mac version doesn't cut it for me. So both those options are null.

Microsofts 180 on indie developers is still fairly recent so that has probably taken Farsight off guard.

I have no doubts that Pinball Arcade will come to Xbox One... I'm just concerned about when. I've waited far too long on this whole 360 debacle. November is long enough for me I simply can't wait any longer.

The PS4 1st party launch games suck... Killzone is easily one of the worst playing FPS series ever and it's still 30 FPS. Lol at Drive Club and knowing people are playing Forza 5 God that's just crushing. Ill just pretend it doesn't exist. Knack looks like an average PS3 game. So trust me this is a Pinball Arcade box with the promise of better multifplatform games (something I loved about 360) and hopefully some decent exclusives (liking Deep Down right now.

But trust me if it weren't for Pinball Arcade is be so all over an Xbox One. Dead Rising , Killer Instict, FORZA 5 AHHHH I'm so sad panda :(

Last edited:

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
Honest to God though. If Farsight can get their **** together and release the 360 version via some miracle in the courts, I will skip the PS4 entirely and just stick with 360. They've got 2 months left for this miracle to happen...

Jan 6, 2013
I cant believe they are making haunted house i use to play that all the time when i was a kid.The thing is that table would break down all the time now i do not have to worried about that thank you f.s.this makes me very happy i thought i would never play that again,Well i hope we here something soon about the 360 if not ps4 here i come

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
A shame there's no way to contact MS to give a consumers' POV on this situation. But, no news might be good news.....After all the self-publishing thing came out of nowhere.

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
Just because new consoles come out doesn't mean we will stop supporting previous consoles. Older gen consoles tend to do better for us, since when the new ones come out everyone is jumping for the AAA stuff. It's easier to sell budget/smaller titles on the older hardware.

I'm not sure where we are on the 360 right now, but I still develop our tables on it, and no one has asked me to stop and taken my devkit from me. So that to me means there is still hope we will ship on 360.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Just because new consoles come out doesn't mean we will stop supporting previous consoles. Older gen consoles tend to do better for us, since when the new ones come out everyone is jumping for the AAA stuff. It's easier to sell budget/smaller titles on the older hardware.

I'm not sure where we are on the 360 right now, but I still develop our tables on it, and no one has asked me to stop and taken my devkit from me. So that to me means there is still hope we will ship on 360.

If some kind of official released company statement, said "we will continue to support 360 for the duration of TPA, or whilst possible for developers to do so for 360" I might be tempted to buy for this platform again.

As it currently stands, I abandoned the 360 last Christmas.
I'm happy on Android tablet.

As a bit of an ocd completionist, the potential for this to be an expensive way to ultimately pi$$ me off, is fairly large.

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
If some kind of official released company statement, said "we will continue to support 360 for the duration of TPA, or whilst possible for developers to do so for 360" I might be tempted to buy for this platform again.

As it currently stands, I abandoned the 360 last Christmas.
I'm happy on Android tablet.

As a bit of an ocd completionist, the potential for this to be an expensive way to ultimately pi$$ me off, is fairly large.

Unfortunately I'm not the one able to make official statements like that.

I really can't understand why Microsoft has changed it's publisher requirements for Xbox One, but not for XBox 360, especially since going forward the 360 is more approachable to budget titles, and big publishers will move on to Xbox One.

Jan 6, 2013
Mike Reitmeyer So that to me means there is still hope we will ship on 360.[/QUOTE said:
Thanks mike for the info...But by you saying there is still hope that to me sounds like we are still far away from getting new dlc for the 360,i hope i am wrong

Rafie

Jul 17, 2012
I wouldn't necessarily say that he meant it's far away. He's saying he really can't speak on the legal issues at hand concerning the 360. Tables are still being developed on the 360 and ported to the PS3 and such. I think he's just sharing our hope that we'll hear something soon about the 360 version. I miss the 360 version (although I have the PS3).

Jan 6, 2013
I wouldn't necessarily say that he meant it's far away. He's saying he really can't speak on the legal issues at hand concerning the 360. Tables are still being developed on the 360 and ported to the PS3 and such. I think he's just sharing our hope that we'll hear something soon about the 360 version. I miss the 360 version (although I have the PS3).
Well it is all so good to hear that they will continue to make tables for the old consoles when the new ones come out. I really want all the tables on my 360 man i hope it is not too much longer

utblick

Feb 14, 2013
A bit more:
The Pinball Arcade ...you can try to get ahold of Crave directly, see if you have any more luck than we have lately getting information. ...the matter is out of our hands, we have to sit and wait just like you, there is NOTHING we can do to speed up the process.

McGuirk

Feb 25, 2012
A bit more:
The Pinball Arcade ...you can try to get ahold of Crave directly, see if you have any more luck than we have lately getting information. ...the matter is out of our hands, we have to sit and wait just like you, there is NOTHING we can do to speed up the process.
Woof.

Too bad the court didn't just free the license and let Farsight find someone else.

Jan 6, 2013
I have tried to contact Crave int. to see how long this might be and i could not find nothing and did not even get a response so i guess we will just keep waiting.I was just wanting to know when the court date was or if it has all ready happened and when f.s.will be free from this nightmare we all have been suffering from so if anybody knows any little thing could you please post it here thanks

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
I have tried to contact Crave int. to see how long this might be and i could not find nothing and did not even get a response so i guess we will just keep waiting.I was just wanting to know when the court date was or if it has all ready happened and when f.s.will be free from this nightmare we all have been suffering from so if anybody knows any little thing could you please post it here thanks

How did you try to contact them?

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
We should all just walk up to crave hq. Kick down their doors, grab them by their fat heads and say "LISTEN MAN...I'M NOT GOING TO JAIL FOR YOU...OR ANYBODY!!!"

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.