DLC Release Date

laughing_lunatic

Jun 6, 2012
apparently so, xNiCeGuYx ... purely playing devils advocate here, I wonder what the M$ side of the story would be... "we told them time after time that XYZ would need to be fixed, or sorted out, yet every time they submit, it's STILL not done correctly..."

hectorpuppet

May 21, 2012
If they were to abandon the 360, would all the users who contributed to the TZ Kickstarter be entitled to a refund since they won't get to play it?

Brandon Debes

Mar 29, 2012
If they were to abandon the 360, would all the users who contributed to the TZ Kickstarter be entitled to a refund since they won't get to play it?

They would probably go ahead and release The Twilight Zone on 360 before abandoning the platform so as not to be in violation of their agreement with Kickstarter.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
I was expecting this, but it sucks nonetheless. MS has approved everything, there's nothing stopping them from putting it online, yet it still doesn't happen.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
They would probably go ahead and release The Twilight Zone on 360 before abandoning the platform so as not to be in violation of their agreement with Kickstarter.
For the clarification of readers newly entering this thread; FarSight has not given any indication that they are even considering abandoning TPA on the 360. This is a purely hypothetical discussion at this point.

(Just trying to avert needless panic.)

pinbot-76

Jul 11, 2012
The longer the xbox DLC is delayed the more money I seem to spend. :) Last month it was a playstation, this month it's a pinball machine.

laughing_lunatic

Jun 6, 2012
For the clarification of readers newly entering this thread; FarSight has not given any indication that they are even considering abandoning TPA on the 360. This is a purely hypothetical discussion at this point.

yes, thanks for adding that mate, my post and subsequent posts were purely speculation. I know nothing.

N

Nik Barbour

Come on Farsight - fight this!
(and for God's sake please don't abandon the xbox - you wouldn't believe what I went through to get the wife to buy me this for TPA - she definitely ain't gonna get me a ps3 if you do).

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012

Let's hope it stays hypothetical, but everyone has their breaking point. FS should be commended for their patience putting up with this crap for this long.

laughing_lunatic

Jun 6, 2012
she definitely ain't gonna get me a ps3 if you do).

Nik, maybe consider going the "it's a bluray player honey as well" route ?! Worked for a buddy of mine, although he did have to buy her the Twilight movies on bluray to sweeten the deal... every silver lining has a cloud...

The Olympics!

and how we were robbed at the gymnastics last night !!!! in terms of team GBR. I live in NY, but born and bred West London.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
I've made a separate thread that shows exactly why they haven't found a place for the DLC in the lineup. It would be funny, if it wasn't so sad.

N

Nik Barbour

Nik, maybe consider going the "it's a bluray player honey as well" route ?! Worked for a buddy of mine, although he did have to buy her the Twilight movies on bluray to sweeten the deal... every silver lining has a cloud...

and how we were robbed at the gymnastics last night !!!! in terms of team GBR. I live in NY, but born and bred West London.

Laughing - Nice idea - cant see it working though!

Anyone see the women's volleyball the other night OMG - i didn't think about Ms or TPA once while that was on.

nV Lady GaGa

May 23, 2012
anyhow else getting a second update file for launch tables when booting up the game on the xbox' I confirm it being a 88.34mb download it gets to 99% and says can not complete download lmao

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.