Do you think Season 3 will be better than 2?

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Hope we get some official FS polls in season 3. I think they are a blast to discuss.

Last edited:

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Hopefully season 3 will be far better. While the first half of season 2 was stacked with some great tables, the abundance of gottlieb tables and the comparison of t2 vs st or tz, let alone both being in season one also left a bit to be desired in premium tables as well. Hopefully they can work out the rights so Addams or another more requests premium table or two can be made. If we never see more than one or two gottliebs again, that would be fantastic too.

Man-Machine

Dec 6, 2012
If you look at Pinside top 100 you can see that most of the top 50 tables have alreday been released (except the ones that need to be kickstarted). Taking that in consideration seasons 1&2 will be hard to beat when it comes to the actual tables. The general quality can be better, though.

Deltaechoe

Aug 30, 2013
For me, as long as it's pinball, I'm happy

Also, I would love to see the Dr Who pinball table in season 3

Last edited:

ZenTron

Jul 21, 2013
I do think Season 3 will be better and agree with some of the posts. I think we will get these four which are non kickstarter tables in pinside top 50 list: The Getaway: High Speed II, Fish Tales, Road Show (Red & Ted's), Earthshaker. I also think we will see a Cyclone/Roller Coaster Tycoon pack, some other pins like Black Rose and the first pack coming out in December will contain Fish Tales.

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
I do think season 3 will be better, not that season 2 isn't good, but there are so many great tables left to do that season 3 has a lot of potential.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Give me High Speed, Earthshaker, Banzai Run, and Rollergames (my when hell freezes over table), it'll be better than season 2.

Throw in F-14, Cyclone, Jokerz, and BK 2000, it'll be right on par with season 1.

Top off with Fish Tales, Riverboat Gambler, Road Show, and Safe Cracker, it wouldn't even be a contest, considering there'd still need to be 8 more pins added!

Season 1 might have all the big names, but as this quickie list I threw together shows, there are a bunch of diamonds in the rough that people need to be reminded of. I'm very much looking forward to Season 3, 4, and 5.

Chris Dunman

Apr 11, 2012
Looking forward to season 3. As others have said, a good mix so far.

Just wondering if Chris and Jeff got any sneak peaks they can pass on from their recent trip? Unlikely but worth an ask...

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Looking forward to season 3. As others have said, a good mix so far.

Just wondering if Chris and Jeff got any sneak peaks they can pass on from their recent trip? Unlikely but worth an ask...

Nah, we were paraded around with blindfolds on...:rolleyes:

jbejarano

Jul 6, 2012
Give me High Speed, Earthshaker, Banzai Run, and Rollergames (my when hell freezes over table), it'll be better than season 2.

Throw in F-14, Cyclone, Jokerz, and BK 2000, it'll be right on par with season 1.

Top off with Fish Tales, Riverboat Gambler, Road Show, and Safe Cracker, it wouldn't even be a contest, considering there'd still need to be 8 more pins added!

Season 1 might have all the big names, but as this quickie list I threw together shows, there are a bunch of diamonds in the rough that people need to be reminded of. I'm very much looking forward to Season 3, 4, and 5.

Yes! These.

Palmer Eldritch

Dec 17, 2012
if we get two or more of the following: jack bot, dr who, bk2k, cyclone, the getaway it will be freaking awesome
if we get one of them it will be good and still better

if we get evel knievel it will be god tier season

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
Season 1 was all killer no filler. Season 2 would be hard not to top. Season 2 was like The Good (Cactus Canyon, T2, Whirlwind, Centaur, Pin*Bot, Champion Pub) The Bad (Victory, T'eed Off, Cue Ball Wizard) and the Ugly (Goin Nuts). And the OK (Flight 2000, Haunted House). Season 3 is poised to be amazing. They got the filler out of the way the past few months, which is a good thing in hindsight. Now we have a ton to look forward to. I am pumped.

Last edited:

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Season 1 was all killer no filler. Season 2 would be hard not to top. Season 2 was like The Good (Cactus Canyon, T2, Whirlwind, Centaur, Pin*Bot, Champion Pub) The Bad (Victory, T'eed Off, Cue Ball Wizard) and the Ugly (Goin Nuts). And the OK (Flight 2000, Haunted House). Season 3 is poised to be amazing. They got the filler out of the way the past few months, which is a good thing in hindsight. Now we have a ton to look forward to. I am pumped.

Interesting that you include a table that hasn't been released or even confirmed in that list... and according to other threads, that you've not even played! Perhaps reserve judgement until then? :p

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts