Do you think Season 3 will be better than 2?

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I wouldn't mind it either. It's not one of my most wanted EMs but playing a real one gave me a new appreciation for it. I'm sure the new TPA version would be much better than the PHOF version that gave it such a bad reputation.

Last edited:

Mick Morry

Jun 9, 2013
I would love to see Jive Time come to TPA too. I have zero complaints about all the present tables. I think season 2 has been a great season. It brought us old timers many tables we played in our younger days. I thank FarSight Studios for that. I feel we will get most of the epic new tables in the end. It's the older table fans that have to be more concerned with getting their favorite tables brought to TPA. I can't wait to see what season 3 brings us. Every month that hint comes out about the next table pack and I feel like a kid at Christmas. Life is good. :)

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I love the second season and I love the first season, but i do find myself in season 2 most often with visits back to the first season.
Granted though, I've played the snot out of the first season tables so new always gets my time, mostly

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
If they are getting the rights to do more Williams tables, we just may get Jive Time as that was one of the main reasons why they weren't going to do it in the first place. (The other reason is that no one seems to like it, but if we band together and demand it, they probably will do it.)

LMA

Jun 14, 2013
Wish they would make Wizard Of Oz by Jersey Jack Pinball but with it being so new I bet they never get the licence for it.

Last edited:

amxmodx

Nov 7, 2013
Season 3 - I hope the following two tables will come out!

World Cup Soccer - First pinball table I've seen when I was very young.
Red and Ted Roadshow - Lots of interesting ramps, making it seems fun to play.

So yea. I wish these two will be re-created.

Arjan

Feb 23, 2013
Season 2 was simply disappointing with the exception of a few good tables like WhiteWater and Terminator, for the rest it was all crap to me, understand that a lot like the slow meaningless games with annoying sounds but it doesn't do it to me, although I like Pinbot. Have not bought a lot of packs of season 2 untill the last moment just because I thought that salesdrops might lead to FS stopping so after all I bought them anyway but don't play them at all, just tried some of them and stopped most of them after the first ball. With the first Season I bought all of them without thinking, couldn't wait untill they got out, downloaded them in the middle of the night whatever, with season 2 almost every time I saw the predictions I already was disappointed and did not even bother to look until the next months predictions which then again were disappointing...
So I hope Season 3 will bring some good tables otherwise I'm probably not going to buy anything any more...

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Have not bought a lot of packs of season 2 untill the last moment just because I thought that salesdrops might lead to FS stopping so after all I bought them anyway but don't play them at all, just tried some of them and stopped most of them after the first ball.

I understand not liking a table and all, but only giving it one ball to impress you? Even if that's an exaggeration and you gave each table one game, that's not enough! There are quite a few tables that I didn't care for until 20 games in, and now I play 'em all the time. You own the tables, give 'em a chance. No doubt there'll still be a few that you just plain don't like. My bet is that at least 2 or 3 will grow on you and enter your rotation regularly. This is coming from someone who hates the music, humor, sound clips of Creature, yet it is one of my most played tables.

goo_back

Oct 28, 2013
Yeah if I played one ball on some of the tables I would still not care for A LOT of them.

It takes me awhile to warm up to any table. Like 2 or 3 games of figuring out what to do.

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
Arjan definetly give the games more of a chance, sit back read the rules and you can score more points. The more you play you will learn how the ball reacts. I hope you will learn to love the game as much as most people here, but please give it a chance.

jbejarano

Jul 6, 2012
Before I play any table on The Pinball Arcade, I always read all the rules thoroughly, even if I'm familiar with the table. One of my great frustrations with real pinball is not knowing the rules. The little rule card never tells you all you need to know. I think it actually enhances my enjoyment of the table.

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
Before I play any table on The Pinball Arcade, I always read all the rules thoroughly, even if I'm familiar with the table. One of my great frustrations with real pinball is not knowing the rules. The little rule card never tells you all you need to know. I think it actually enhances my enjoyment of the table.

What tables have you played that you liked?

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
If it's 8-Ball Deluxe and not Cue Ball Wizard then Farsight will have saved season 2. And hey we did get Pin*Bot, Whirlwind, White Water, Centaur, T2, Champion Pub and IIRC Cactus Canyon was part of this season, no? So all in all it hasn't been -horrible-, just sub par overall.

But hey. It just means Season 3 is going to be amazing. We got all the crap out of the way, it will be all killer and no filler starting in HOPEFULLY December, unless Farsight plans to drop yet another Premier on us , but I'm confident that won't be the case.

Last edited:

canuck

Nov 28, 2012
I'm seriously considering just buying a season pass for next season, I've bought all but four tables from season two :D

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
I'm mainly a fan of the mid-80's to early-90's Williams tables. High Speed is my all-time fave. Within The Pinball Arcade, I find I play all the tables now and then.

On pinball arcade I spend a lot of time playing tables I suck at Big Shot , Genie , Goin Nuts

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.