Doctor Who Kickstarter

Strikezilla01

FarSight Employee
Dec 23, 2015
Just a quick update on our project for the Doctor Who: Regenerated table.

Our artists have been tirelessly working on bringing this vision to life, so we decided to show you what they are doing. With approval from the BBC, we can now confirm that the War Doctor (played by John Hurt) will be featured as one of the Doctors on our new table!

Here's a sneak peak at what he will look like on the playfield.

xSC9meQ.jpg

One timelord down... Six more to go. Can you guess them all? May the mystery and rumors begin!!!

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I'm going to bet that the 6 other Doctors are McCoy (to act as a "bridge" between the two tables), McGann, (Hurt,) Eccleston, Tennant, Smith, Capaldi.

The companion will be Clara.

The Master could be either John Simm, or "Missy" - either would be fine, both were totally unhinged but in completely different ways.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Would rather it be Rory and Amy for companion, but that's just me. I'd probably take Rose before Clara too. Just never found Clara's story all that interesting.

masterthes

Apr 12, 2014
I'm going to bet that the 6 other Doctors are McCoy (to act as a "bridge" between the two tables), McGann, (Hurt,) Eccleston, Tennant, Smith, Capaldi.

The companion will be Clara.

The Master could be either John Simm, or "Missy" - either would be fine, both were totally unhinged but in completely different ways.

strike said 6 more "timelords" and the Master counts as one

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
strike said 6 more "timelords" and the Master counts as one

...in which case there are 8 Timelords prominently featured in the original Dr Who table, since we have Doctors 1-7 and The Master.

Assuming Regenerated follows the same pattern, we still need 7 Doctors and 1 Master.

Rich Lehmann

Aug 26, 2014
If they are going with Clara then they should use Missy as the master. If you are going to go "new" go with the most recent. As far as the one doctor missing to make it 7, a long shot is the "other" doctor. The one from the 1800s with the hot air balloon tardis from the Christmas special.

... or River Song to fill the last slot. It would be weird to not have River anywhere on the table since she has been such a major character.

Last edited:

zmcvay

Sep 19, 2014
So is next month the "regenerated" Dr Who table or is that only for Kickstarter supporters?

The regenerated table will be out next month. No confirmation if it is the only table out that month. Unlike Addams Family Gold, it is not exclusive to Kickstarter backers.

From the comments section of the Kickstarter:

FarSight Studios on February 9, 2016
The regenerated tables are not exclusive. They will be available individually or part of the Season Six pass.

heberts811

Feb 26, 2012
This is the first Kickstarter is have donated to. How does this work? Is it just unlocked for me or do they send a code?

Gary

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
This is the first Kickstarter is have donated to. How does this work? Is it just unlocked for me or do they send a code?

Gary

If you're on Steam, Android, or iOS, it is simply unlocked. You may need to log out and log back in within the game to get it.

For consoles there will be a redemption code.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.