Doctor Who Kickstarter

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Are those Lightning Flippers btw? Or is that just a coincidental visual element on those flippers?

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
I think I played at least 2 different Fish Tales, and probably 4 different BSD's IRL, and they all kicked my behind quite badly :) Only BSD did it with more gusto and killed me harder. On iOS I had initially more trouble with FT than BSD, but with some practice FT got easier, and BSD still proves to be a soul-sucking monster. I'm very curious where Dr. Who will rank after some time.

zmcvay

Sep 19, 2014
This is the first Kickstarter is have donated to. How does this work? Is it just unlocked for me or do they send a code?

You should have gotten a survey a few months ago to specify what platform/account you wanted your table on. Did you fill that out? If not, check the messages on your Kickstarter account. If so, it should just unlock on or shortly after release for PC/IOS/Android. Consoles get a code which will probably be in a month or two.

Last edited:

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Don't be disheartened if it does not unlock right away, we had some trouble with earlier releases, especially if you unlock through a season pass (which was a reward from the KS). Sometimes a quick email to support@farsight.com has helped people unlock it quicker. I do hope it works this time, because it sucks if you are actually a backer and get the table later.

David T. Melnick

Jul 23, 2014
8594ece871ebcf7558a632084d56a3c6.jpg

Table looks Great i read on Facebook that releasedate should be friday ( tomorrow )
_____
Thanks for the pic.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
is it just me or do those sexy plastics look extra sexy(former mobile...gonna buy my first pc dlc with the doctor, waiting for a sale for the intialseasons buy since we only starting what the 6th season im good to go just not all at once...ill be happier paying my month sub again it was like a treat in a kinder egg or in the ceral box at the end of the month(only child))

anyway never thought id say sexy plastics in my life

mmmagnetic

May 29, 2012
is it just me or do those sexy plastics look extra sexy(former mobile...gonna buy my first pc dlc with the doctor, waiting for a sale for the intialseasons buy since we only starting what the 6th season im good to go just not all at once...ill be happier paying my month sub again it was like a treat in a kinder egg or in the ceral box at the end of the month(only child))

anyway never thought id say sexy plastics in my life

Yeah, I really love how the light shimmers through the ramps on DX11, something I enjoyed on Hurricane as well for example.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
It's fun. Feels like it plays a little slower than other recent tables. That left lock is hard to hit with the lightning flippers. And haven't seen a hof score pop up (iOS)

Happy the kickstarter kicked in! Loooking forward to finally learning the rules for this table!

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
jared mentioned in the podcast that they are doing a passover the ball speed hopefully thats in another update..if the beeb wont allow it im be swinging more than jeremy clarkson, if only i had steammoney

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.