Votes: 120 35.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
Bite your tongue!

+1
Centaur is unique in so many ways. Artwork isn't exactly my style, reminds me of some heavy maetal, dark stuff that was never my style. But the gameplay......... gret fun, I'll never get bored of that one. And Xenon does get boring after 5 games. Like Earthshaker. Or BoP.

JJH516

Banned
Jun 4, 2014
+1
Centaur is unique in so many ways. Artwork isn't exactly my style, reminds me of some heavy maetal, dark stuff that was never my style. But the gameplay......... gret fun, I'll never get bored of that one. And Xenon does get boring after 5 games. Like Earthshaker. Or BoP.

Unique in that it puts you to sleep real fast? :p

It was never one of my favorites back in the day, highly overrated in my opinion. I think the reason people love it so much is purely because of the artwork, nothing more. I would've rather had Fireball or EBD from the classic bally poll.

Last edited:

skykid3k

Dec 21, 2012
Voted for Spirit of '76 since I enjoyed playing it in Microsoft Pinball Arcade back in the day. But given looking at the results, it's not going to get more than 30 votes LOL!

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
I think the reason people love it so much is purely because of the artwork, nothing more.

Nah. Not in my case. I actually love it despite the artwork. Simple rules that reward accurate shooting. Once that multiball snowball effect gets started, it's a blast to keep it going. Not a fan of those outlanes tho'.

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
Nah. Not in my case. I actually love it despite the artwork. Simple rules that reward accurate shooting. Once that multiball snowball effect gets started, it's a blast to keep it going. Not a fan of those outlanes tho'.

Same for me. I can't stand all that heavy metal crappy artwork normally, however Centaur is such a good game, I love it as it is. I do play Fuzzels VP version much more than the TPA one as it has better lighting and the physics have been tuned nicely by Jimmyfingers.

Last edited:

Nolan

Jan 19, 2014
Unique in that it puts you to sleep real fast? :p

It was never one of my favorites back in the day, highly overrated in my opinion. I think the reason people love it so much is purely because of the artwork, nothing more. I would've rather had Fireball or EBD from the classic bally poll.

I love it for the gameplay, so you are purely wrong.

Sbowles06

Oct 9, 2012
As much as it pains me to say this...it looks like Xenon may win the poll. I have looked at the Internet pinball database and its a ok looking machine...it does NOTHING for me. Ive played it years ago and was not impressed. My 2 faves in this poll would be Flash which i grew up on, and Mata Hari. Mata Hari years ago had a big controversy about the inscription on the dagger, so there were 2 back-glasses made, 1 with the inscription and 1 without, still a beautiful machine. I personally would love to see either 1 of these 2 tables made than Xenon. That's just my 2 cents.

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
I voted Flash because of it's one of the games that really brought Steve Ritchie into the forefront of pinball (followed by Firepower and Black Knight the following year) and sold over 19000 units.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
the horse has bolted and it`s even closed the gate for us !!!! :eek: seriously to tell you the truth I didn`t care which table won the poll,i would take any table from this lot.i would love to take the lot if it was possible !!!I started my pinball on EMs but I love all types of tables,i`d buy whatever they offered me. :)

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
the horse has bolted and it`s even closed the gate for us !!!! :eek: seriously to tell you the truth I didn`t care which table won the poll,i would take any table from this lot.i would love to take the lot if it was possible !!!I started my pinball on EMs but I love all types of tables,i`d buy whatever they offered me. :)

Agreed, it's all good.

And the runner-ups and others might still be an option for following seasons.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
I can say one thing. After looking over this poll list, I'd choose ANY of these before a Sega pin. I'm looking at you, Starship Poopers.

Apr 8, 2012
I can say one thing. After looking over this poll list, I'd choose ANY of these before a Sega pin. I'm looking at you, Starship Poopers.

I really don't understand the hate I'm seeing from some on this forum for Starship Troopers. Have you played it IRL? I love the machine and think it easily holds it's own with the best from Williams, Bally and Stern.

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
Amen! Btw, I hope that sending all the FB users over here to vote doesn't mean we will get the same moronic posts as FS's FB page. Did that happen last time their was the poll that Diner won?

They shouldn't stay for long as we don't have 'like' buttons, or any of that 'be my friend' cobblers.

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
uh, no. While it can be compared to Stern, Williams and Bally (Midway) are something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts