Future Season 3 Poll

Which of the three Williams® tables would you like to be included in Season Three?

• Cyclone

Votes: 107 26.7%
  • Earthshaker!

Votes: 116 28.9%
  • Diner

Votes: 178 44.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

amv71

Feb 29, 2012
So the original poll was scrapped and here we are, like Jeff suggested. Good publicity from FS for our fine forum...

... Didn't know FS's message was also posted on FB. So now the FB message has a lot of people moaning about not being able to vote on here...

Last edited:

atlantis1982

Nov 23, 2012
So the original poll was scrapped and here we are, like Jeff suggested. Good publicity from FS for our fine forum...

... Didn't know FS's message was also posted on FB. So now the FB message has a lot of people moaning about not being able to vote on here...

It wouldn't be FS Facebook w/o the moaning, or 360, or TAF. ;/

VulpesMundi

Apr 8, 2014
Though I want Earthshaker badly (and am disappointed to find that we had shenanigans when it was winning the first poll by a mile when I voted), I'd really like to see all three of these tables. So instead of just giving us one, why not give us all three (perhaps in the order of voting)? There seems to be a lot of support for all of these classics, so why deny anyone the pleasure of what may be their favorite. Sounds like a good plan, yes?

Brian Clark

Feb 28, 2012
I voted Cyclone, but I would like to see all three. Frustrating that PlayTime made a handheld licensed from Earthshaker that had nothing to do with the actual pinball machine.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
VulpesMundi - I totally agree. Season 3 is sweet. I'll be so sad if season 4 doesn't get made. Just a rumor I'm guessing....

DINER - because I want to be bossed around by impatient starving gluttons, and then be rewarded for it with a little jingle

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
I voted "Diner" because I just played all three tables at the Texas Pinball Festval. "Diner" was the most memorable table of the three "Cyclone" was fun and very enjoyable as well but I was bored of the vibrating EARTHSHAKER table. I would be happy with "Diner" or "Cyclone". "Diner" was the most unique table and would make an awesome addition to our growing TPA collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.