PS3 - Bug Game freezes after displaying high scores. (White Water, Pinbot)

Jan Duin

Feb 20, 2012
Haven't played WW that much, I'll give it a try this week.

Verzonden vanaf mijn GT-I9300 met behulp van Tapatalk

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
Another thought: has anyone with this problem tried backing up their save file to a thumb drive or whatever and then deleting it from the PS3? It's crashing right where it would try to save, it sounds like, so maybe your saves have some configuration that triggers this problem when it tries to save on those particular tables.

If we could find a save file that triggered it, we could send that file to FarSight so they could finally debug the problem--they haven't been able to get it to happen on their end so far.

Last edited:

Jan Duin

Feb 20, 2012
Elvira also freezes :mad:

Another thought: has anyone with this problem tried backing up their save file to a thumb drive or whatever and then deleting it from the PS3? It's crashing right where it would try to save, it sounds like, so maybe your saves have some configuration that triggers this problem when it tries to save on those particular tables.

If we could find a save file that triggered it, we could send that file to FarSight so they could finally debug the problem--they haven't been able to get it to happen on their end so far.

Played around 10 games of Elvira and it didn't freeze once on my PS3, WW does though. Good suggeston smbhax, I'll try backing up my save game tomorrow and see what happens with a clean save game.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts