Goodbye XBOX

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Cheers man - I'm not really much of a gamer anymore, I used to be, but nowadays it's Pinball or Mame or various Emulators.
I only have 4 titles on the Xbox in 18 months, but I think I'm getting GTA V for Xmas, and my boy loves Lego star wars so it wasn't a total waste.

I still have to recommend it. It's a great re-imagining of the old DOS classic. I've gotten to be the same, hell my XBOX hasn't even been connected to my TV since I moved into my new place in September. But XCOM has me thinking of digging out the cables.

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
I meant the OP mostly for TPA, though i must say it's not been plugged in since I move into my new place in sept.

I know what you meant. I replied earlier saying that I've retired TPA on all platforms other than PC.

I was just responding to people in general who talk about selling their old stuff to get the new stuff. I just can't do that. Too many good old games that I still play.

AshleyAshes

Jun 27, 2012
Now that I have a decent HTPC going (A8-3870k, with Radeon HD 6850) running XBMC and Steam BPM, I think that my 360's controllers will outlive my 360. The controllers are great and are the defacto controller for Windows games these days. I found their range is vastly superior to things like the Logitech F710 even. But the Xbox itself? Well... It has some Sega arcade games on it that havn't been ported to PC (Daytona USA, After Burner for example) but still, Steam seems like the cheapest and better way to go.

Sumez

Nov 19, 2012
I think that really depends on what kind of games you like to play. I think a majority of the games I have on my 360 aren't available for PC :)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts