Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
BK black with the b Vers 1+

HS:
see during Multiplayer
Ball 3 was in game, extraball was lighning, bonus hold
the 3rd ball drains, the points are collected and add to the score. Now Bonus hold flashed in the HOD and was counting to the score, before the extraball goes into the game. The behaves is right, if no add. ball is available, In this case its a bug, because the bonus should be available for the extraball.

edit on:
on new game, the hold bonus was given correct with the extraball... I didn't understood...
edit off

I'm not sure (its a little fast ;) :
special was lightning during multiball, a ball drains via left outlane, the speciallight goes of, but I haven't recognice the special (and an add extraball)

Sometime if the ball hits the goals 1 to 3 (on tbe left side)and 4-6 on the right the lamps are not lightning during contact; is this right?

Last edited:

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
the goal 345k is not given ( you con not reach more 5x 69k.
Mastergoal still open, happen with the 1st ball, hold bonus light, extraball light, too....

hmm - now its given :confused:
At the 3rd or 4th time.....

Last edited:

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
13Million scored which appears on the leaderboard, but appears on the local high score as 9,999,999

mc_mc

Dec 23, 2012
Oh wow will this be out at the weekend? I can't wait!

Thanks for everything you do for us Ryan.

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
btw:
I didn't recognise: what is to do to reach the mastergoal "Escape" (Erziele eine Flucht) ? Its not clear from the helptext

Btw. the text in the box during start is stripped in german. Not all are visible in the box

Vertical (rest of text is missing)
rarajaqa.jpg

horizontal (text is full there)
uqu4e7aq.jpg

Last edited:

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Hey guys, here is the latest beta. It's going to be a light beta cycle this time around since they have me on another project (which I will tell you guys about soon, I will need your help to test some new functionality out). Thankfully Stuart and the ios crew appears to have fixed the major issues :)

http://androidfiles.pinballarcade.com/beta/AndroidPinballActivity25b.apk

OK. I've got some unusual behavior in the app.

UPDATE: Which turned out to be related (as far as I can tell) to some crappy audio mods in the MahdiROM I installed yesterday.

Sigh.

Last edited:

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
Feels like a very good table reproduction. Great flow and stable. Haven't been able to crash the game with repeated screen tapping at end if game initial entering sequences or other similar tests. So far :)

danton

Feb 4, 2013
No issues so far. Although I actually achieved all the Standard goals in my first game so I have no idea what they were (or how I got them)

QuiGonJ

Jan 27, 2013
On my Galaxy Tab 2 7.0, the right bumper graphics are blurred when launching a ball and has movement. I've never seen anything like it.

Pop Sergeant

Jul 26, 2012
Galaxy Tab 2014 (10.1)
Android 4.3

TPA Main Menu

Challenges / Leader-boards

Issue:

In portrait mode, the challenge titles displayed on the leader-boards are too low. They run across and obscure the flipper graphics used for the hot spots to change views. There is a significant dead space above (below the two arrows) were it looks like they were intended to be positioned.

In landscape mode the challenge titles do not obscure any menu targets but do appear to be significantly lower than needed, forcing the placement of the numbered list lower. There are currently only two entries on the leader-board listed but unless placement is dynamic, this looks like it would truncate 3-4 rows from the view.

Suggestion: Challenge Mode Leader-Board titles should be re-positioned in both portrait and landscape to maximize usable display area and in the case of portrait mode, to uncover the flipper graphics used to navigate the menu.

Additional Note: In portrait mode, the title for Gottlieb & Stern Challenge exceeds the width of the boarders that frame the in line window.

Last edited:

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
I have the feeling., that if the ball runs over the baysbore freeway with speed (from left to right over the upper loop) and I cannot catch the ball with the upper right flipper, that the ball runs through the lower right flipper and drains.

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
BK runs in a loop:
the app told me the is an improvement, I dl the new rez, black screen. If I try to start: crash and I can repeat from the beginning : dl the new table files......

Pop Sergeant

Jul 26, 2012
Galaxy Tab 2014 (10.1)
Android 4.3

Black Knight

Issue: Improved table message; download new table and app force closes when start button is selected.

Deleted table; table downloads on start but crashes; reopen app and select table; get improved table message and cycle repeated.

Additional notes: Manually forced closed app between tries with same results.

This is a second to MAD07's report of the same issue.

Edit: And now I see it was reported on the previous page several times. Doh!!

READY ... FIRE! ... AIM ...

Last edited:
N

netizen

I can't speedup the bonus-count via both flippers

Can you IRL?

IIRC, that sort of feature didn't come around until the DMD era games.

There's, maybe, some stuttering when mipmapping is off and LOD is set to High on my Nexus 10. I'll do some video capture tests tomorrow to see if it's optical illusion

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
Can you IRL?
Nope.

Can anyone tell me if the jackpot is increasing over multiple games or it remains fixed? I'm hoping it is locked (tourney ROM fixes it at 750,000) otherwise it'd be possible to get at least 2 million by starting the game and draining to increase the jackpot.

debuggiest

Aug 10, 2013
is bk the only one to do that?

I have a different problem with BK. I don't actually own the table, but I was prompted to download a new version, so I did. After the download, it sits there for a while and then says I hit the demo score limit (without even playing the game). I press cancel and it takes me back to the table selection screen, and if I click on BK again, it wants to download the update again. That said, it didn't FC on me, which it has been known to happen on table updates.

But holy freaking crap. HS. I never thought I'd see the day. :p

What are the odds FS is going to release HS2? ;)

Btw. the text in the box during start is stripped in german. Not all are visible in the box

I don't think I've ever not seen that in TPA. There's simply too much text for that screen layout. Maybe they could split the text into 2 boxes or put in a slider bar? I think I'd rather buy a tablet. :p

Last edited:

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Can anyone tell me if the jackpot is increasing over multiple games or it remains fixed? I'm hoping it is locked (tourney ROM fixes it at 750,000) otherwise it'd be possible to get at least 2 million by starting the game and draining to increase the jackpot.

The jackpot increases by 15,000 with each consecutive game played and is not a fixed value on the TPA version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.