Important

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nimrod

Oct 29, 2013
And now people buy the mask thinking they are rebelling, only to have the proceeds go to Warner Bros.

I bet you people outside the UK didn't have a clue about Guy Fawkers and Bonfire Night until they saw V for Vendetta

LMA

Jun 14, 2013
I don't know why we celebrate his capture cruel torture of him and his men and their horrible death. He should of blown parliament up and we should be celebrating that.

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
I don't know why we celebrate his capture cruel torture of him and his men and their horrible death. He should of blown parliament up and we should be celebrating that.

Long live the king, Lets party. ( but I'm not taking sides in that debate)

DodgeRodge

Jan 17, 2013
After covering drugs & religion, we are now heading towards politics. To really break all rules of a polite conversation we should not forget to speak about sexual liberation... ;)

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
If the PC doesn't come out soon there's no telling where this might end up. But at least everyone's playing nice unlike yesterday at this time

Last edited:

Ripley

Aug 28, 2013
I got the pricing fixed, but our Steam rep is in Europe (I still don't understand why), so they stopped responding to my emails about 4 hours ago. I don't have a new date or time from them yet.

Sorry about the delays. I'm quite angry myself.

So can we expect the release on Monday,for sure?

JPelter

Jun 11, 2012
Yep. I hope today is the day. I expect to wait till friday though so I don't get disappointed again. I do however hope it's sooner rather than later so people don't start yelling on facebook again. That makes me sad.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
How long? As in, how many hours? Champing at the bit here!

(take your time, guys... if something else needs to be fixed or tweaked, do what you can do. I can wait :) )

Jan Duin

Feb 20, 2012
Surely Mike has set his alarm, he must be on the phone with his European Steam pal as we speak.. ;);)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts