IOS 1.2.11 is out!

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
Anybody have issues with TZ in the tournament? I sure have. Would be way up there but table totally screwed up on me. Loaded the gum ball machine, powerball should have come out. Instead, one pinball just popped out of the left side of the gum ball machine. Flippers locked up, two balls in play just drain. Bummer. Had a great score too and then the server went down.
After the game was over it realized there were only two gum balls loaded in the machine and put one more in.
Oh well. Back at it.
Notice the table seems harder than it was, that is a good thing.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Whirlwind has great speech and sounds. Those spinning (Grinding) discs were awful. Now all of the sensory experienes that table offers are much better an the play feels more finely tuned!

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
I love WW too, the only thing I don't like about it is that there's no ball save, plunge, outlane...ball 2, plunge, outlane, ball 3 etc :D. But I guess at least it's realistic, that's how a lot of older machines are. I just like it when machines give you back just a little for bad luck. Awesome table though none the less.

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
I love WW too, the only thing I don't like about it is that there's no ball save, plunge, outlane...ball 2, plunge, outlane, ball 3 etc :D. But I guess at least it's realistic, that's how a lot of older machines are. I just like it when machines give you back just a little for bad luck. Awesome table though none the less.

Whirlwind doesn't have a ball save. In fact I don't think any System 11 boards do. Funhouse has one; sort of. If you lose the ball on a plunge it'll give it back. But Whirlwind makes up for this with just, an over abundance of extra balls. It's rediculous how many extra balls this machine gives out.

tyche

Oct 6, 2012
Great WW update. I had great game, got last 4 wizard goals, 42 million and had a finger slip and drained a crucial ball. Whopping 94 points :( obviously not as good as I thought.

Game plays fast! Is there a faster tale on TPA?

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
Whirlwind is my current fav table. Can anyone post a video showing the updated spinning disk sounds? I'm interested how improved they are over the awful Android ones.

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
Whirlwind is my current fav table. Can anyone post a video showing the updated spinning disk sounds? I'm interested how improved they are over the awful Android ones.

Here's about 30 seconds of gameplay (of course with my mini-cab). The discs are spinning in the beginning.

Vip8888

Mar 25, 2012
Hmm, just me still having problems with Whirlwind? On my iPad 3 it is still unplayable due to the lag. Also, if I lock a ball it gets stuck and I have to use the 'call attendant' feature. :(

Vip8888

Mar 25, 2012
Hmm, just me still having problems with Whirlwind? On my iPad 3 it is still unplayable due to the lag. Also, if I lock a ball it gets stuck and I have to use the 'call attendant' feature. :(

Never mind - switching off post processing seems to have solved both problems. :)

canuck

Nov 28, 2012
Why do they even have that post-processing option? It's totally unusable and just confuses people.

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
Why do they even have that post-processing option? It's totally unusable and just confuses people.
Agreed. The tables don't actually look any better with it enabled...or maybe I just don't have the tolerance level to plow through a game with it on. :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts