iOS v3.4.0 Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
This thread is for posting bugs for iOS version 3.4.0 ONLY (new bugs as well as lingering issues that haven't been fixed). If you want to post general feedback or comments, then please use THIS THREAD instead. Anything posted here that is not a bug will be moved or deleted.

When posting a bug, please use the following format:

Device/OS:

Bug Description:

Steps To Reproduce:

Frequency:

Additional Comments:

Please also remember to email any bugs you find to support@pinballarcade.com

Thank you!

Lostboy

Oct 21, 2012
Device/OS: iPhone 4, iOS 7.1

Bug Description: Touch screen doesn't work at far bottom-right, for right flipper, for games with launch buttons, even though the launch button is on top.

Steps To Reproduce: Play a game with a launch button, such as T2 or Attack From Mars.

Frequency: 100%

Additional Comments: This only happens on games with launch buttons, such as T2 or Attack From Mars. But games without launch buttons, such as Big Shot do not have this issue. I found that by going into the Table Menu's Options and cycling through the Button Positions, until it's back on Top, it will correct the issue for that session (but will be a problem again when launching the game later). I'm using Touch Scheme type A.

Even though the launch button is on top, the right flipper only works when touching the green area. It does nothing if I touch the red area.
tpa.jpg

Medieval_Gofers

May 29, 2013
Device: IPad 2, latest IOS

Bug Description: 'Hall of Fame Points' and 'Wizard/Standard Goals' texts on the table selection screen are both offset slightly to the left.

Steps to Reproduce: Open Table selection screen

Frequency: 100%

Medieval_Gofers

May 29, 2013
Device: iPad 2, latest IOS

Bug Description: Who Dunnit, fast shots to sewer scoop fly out and leave table (a new ball is then launched).

Steps to Reproduce: Shoot a fast moving ball into sewer scoop.

Frequency: Hard to say. Had it happen to me twice so far but I don't shoot that scoop very often.

Medieval_Gofers

May 29, 2013

Bug Description: Who Dunnit, Catching killer does not fulfil related wizard goal.

Steps to Reproduce: Unlock wizard goals, catch killer during roof mode.

Frequency: 100% I've caught at least 6 or 7 killers so far and no goal :(

TripleT

Sep 23, 2012

Bug Description: Who Dunnit, fast shots to sewer scoop fly out and leave table (a new ball is then launched).

Steps to Reproduce: Shoot a fast moving ball into sewer scoop.

Frequency: Hard to say. Had it happen to me twice so far but I don't shoot that scoop very often.

Same here, happened just once.

Dutch Pinball ball

May 5, 2012
Ipad air

On all pins, multiball locked on, still moves up and down during multiball.

I cant believe it, am i the only one that still has this problem?

The game is just unplayable, the multiballs, like this. And when the multiballs are unplayable whats the point playing at all? There is not any.

I hope it gets fixed cause i would like to play.

TripleT

Sep 23, 2012
IPad Air, F2K, plunge jumps straight to outlane for almost instant drain. I think I saw this once before as well, when the table was new.

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
In response to PinballLizard:

Same here (iPad 2, iOS 6) although not at 85%. This also still happens in other tables like NEON multiball in CV and Final Frontier on STTNG. On WhoDunnit I seem to have some success with not touching anything (flipper areas, nudge areas) when the machine prepares to go multiball, this somehow reduced the frequency of the stuck camera bug. I have to play more to confirm.

Last edited:

TripleT

Sep 23, 2012
IPad Air, Firepower, last ball drained, but game did not end.

Had to tilt in order to end the game.

N

netizen

Ipad air

On all pins, multiball locked on, still moves up and down during multiball.

I cant believe it, am i the only one that still has this problem?

The game is just unplayable, the multiballs, like this. And when the multiballs are unplayable whats the point playing at all? There is not any.

I hope it gets fixed cause i would like to play.

You need to set the camera to locked from scrolling. Disabling the multiball camera simply prevents the camera view change when you get multiball.

To stop the scrolling camera you can either A) press and hold the camera view button in the upper L corner for 2 seconds - you'll hear a click sound and a padlock will appear on the camera view number icon at the bottom, or B) pause and in the options menu press the camera view option to change scrolling to locked.

FYI, there may still be a bug where you cannot change scrolling/locked while you are on the plunge screen, so you may have to plunge, then pause and change the camera scroll option.

Sk0r

Sep 28, 2012
Device/OS: iPhone 4 7.1

Bug Description: the game crashes after the "Match" sequence on every tables

Frequency: all the time since the latest game update

Am I the only one getting this issue?

Dascoyne

Dec 11, 2013
Device/OS: iPhone 4 7.1

Bug Description: the game crashes after the "Match" sequence on every tables

Frequency: all the time since the latest game update

Am I the only one getting this issue?
I have that, too.

And my wizard goals are no longer being added to my total.

Last edited:

Dascoyne

Dec 11, 2013
Device/OS: iPhone 5s/7.1

Bug Description: crashes (and closes app) at the end of each game as it tries to record my score, HoF points and wizard goals. Consequently none of these scores gets recorded. Playing in pro mode is stable, however.

Steps To Reproduce: play any normal mode table

Frequency: always. It started somewhere around when I updated my OS to 7.1 but I'm not 100% certain.

Stuart Webster

Apr 24, 2013
Device/OS: iPhone 5s/7.1

Bug Description: crashes (and closes app) at the end of each game as it tries to record my score, HoF points and wizard goals. Consequently none of these scores gets recorded. Playing in pro mode is stable, however.

Steps To Reproduce: play any normal mode table

Frequency: always. It started somewhere around when I updated my OS to 7.1 but I'm not 100% certain.
I haven't been able to reproduce this. Have you tried logging out and logging back in?

Dascoyne

Dec 11, 2013
I haven't been able to reproduce this. Have you tried logging out and logging back in?

Yes, I tried and it still happens every time.

I wonder if my account data is just corrupted. FWIW my HoF points show up as 3,162 when I'm in the table selection screen. However when I go to the achievements link from the home menu the leaderboards tab shows 3,163 points.

Should I send you my account info?

Thanks for your quick attention!

Im6hYjf.jpg

KazPdww.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.