Bug iOS Version 2.8.0 Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lostboy

Oct 21, 2012
Bug Description: Very bottom left and right corners failing to flip triggers.

I noticed this for games with launch buttons, such as T2 or Attack From Mars. But games without launch buttons, such as Big Shot did not have this issue. I found that by going into the Table Menu's Options and cycling through the Button Positions, until it's back on Top, it will correct the issue. Even though that's the position I had it before.

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
This is probably my first complaint, it's on an IPad 3 iOS 7. When I go into the operators menu it won't let you select more balls, I like to learn how to play games so I give myself 10 balls or at least 5 whatever the Pinball Machine will let you do. Also in the Operators menu basically it's all messed up you can't make the game easier or harder, it won't let you. I just realized I didn't write down what game it is, Tee'd Off is the Pinball Machine that I'm having problems with. Thanks for the help.

N

netizen

This is probably my first complaint, it's on an IPad 3 iOS 7. When I go into the operators menu it won't let you select more balls, I like to learn how to play games so I give myself 10 balls or at least 5 whatever the Pinball Machine will let you do. Also in the Operators menu basically it's all messed up you can't make the game easier or harder, it won't let you. I just realized I didn't write down what game it is, Tee'd Off is the Pinball Machine that I'm having problems with. Thanks for the help.

If the iOS Tee'd Off operators menu is anything like the Android one right now, it is totally fubar'd

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
Device/OS: iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad mini, (iOS 6.1.3 on all) iPhone 5 (iOS 6.1.0)

Bug Description: Inability to change camera type between scrolling & fixed (any table) while in ball plunge view

Steps To Reproduce: While on *plunger view* after starting a game, press || (pause), then press the "Cam Type:" button. Instead of cycling between the camera types (Locked and Scrolling), the button cycles the "Cam Angle:" setting instead of the "Cam Type:". *After the ball is plunged*, the button behavior is normal (pressing "Cam Type:" cycles between camera types (Locked and Scrolling)).

Frequency: Always

Additional Comments: Bug is only present only while on plunger view after starting a game. During gameplay (*not* on plunger view), the camera type toggle is normal.

Last edited:

mystman12

Apr 21, 2013
Device/OS: iPod Touch 5th gen iOS 7

Bug Description: On Tee'd Off, shooting the volcano right after shooting the volcano (without any hitting any targets) are not detected by the game. It doesn't add to your score or award anything lit at the volcano

Steps To Reproduce: Shoot the volcano over and over again, without hitting ANY targets. After the first shot, nothing will be rewarded until you hit something else. This can be seen best in Spell S-K-I-N-S-! Round.

Frequency:100%

Additional Comments: This bug is also present on the PC version. Thanks to DeeEff for bringing this to my attention in this thread: http://digitalpinballfans.com/showthread.php/5953-First-impression

Chellspecker

Apr 20, 2013
iPad 2, iOS 7.0
First, excited about both the tables. I've been having a great time with them.

Some issues:

Tee'd Off:
1. As others mentioned, iPad status bar is visible during game.
2. High Score initials next to impossible to enter, serious lag on display.
3. Another issue I have is when the ball goes to the upper left playfield where the additional flipper is, the whole upper left side of the table is cut off in portrait mode, using camera angle 1. That area is important in the game, with the volcano, ramp and hole-in-one shot, and it really feels like it's not properly framed, with the left side cropped. You can't see what the ball is doing when it's up there. (Prior to my edit I originally posted "landscape" mode. I get them confused. Sorry about that.)
4. I just noticed something else and edited my post. The Instructions include no mention of how to get the S-K-I-N-S letters during that round. There's an explanation of how you can get them at other points during the game, but not during the round. Am I missing something? The only thing that's lit on the board is the upper left Tee lane, and the center pop-out is strobing, but neither of those seem to get you SKINS letter. Might also be a bug within the game.

General: I am also having difficulty playing the video Pinball 101. I have written to customer support, but the lagging, freezing video stream makes it unwatchable. I haven't bought The History of Pinball, and wouldn't until I can see that you're able to make a pay-to-view video actually watchable. It's especially frustrating because Pinball 101 is very fast-paced with lots of quick cuts, so when it stops and starts randomly, every few seconds, it's especially irritating.

Other than that, keep up the good work.

Last edited:

inspector42

May 27, 2012
Device/OS: iPod Touch 5th gen iOS 7

Bug Description: On Tee'd Off, shooting the volcano right after shooting the volcano (without any hitting any targets) are not detected by the game. It doesn't add to your score or award anything lit at the volcano

Steps To Reproduce: Shoot the volcano over and over again, without hitting ANY targets. After the first shot, nothing will be rewarded until you hit something else. This can be seen best in Spell S-K-I-N-S-! Round.

Additional Comments: This bug is also present on the PC version. Thanks to DeeEff for bringing this to my attention in this thread: http://digitalpinballfans.com/showthread.php/5953-First-impression

I see this as well, and wondered if it was a Farsight glitch or an issue with the original table. Anyone know ?

Thnikkaman

Sep 28, 2012
Device: iPad Mini, iPad 3, and iPhone 5S, iOS 7.0.2

HH minor art issues:

1) Isn't the secret passage indicator supposed to light sometimes? I've not seen it light at all.
2) The 6's and 9's on the Monster bonus display don't render in the System 80 style (with no top segment on 6's and no bottom segment on 9's. It should display the way the HUD does.) Nitpick, I know, but I thought I'd mention it.

Besides those issues and the noted ones above, I am so glad you guys brought this to TPA! I've wanted HH on here ever since I saw a video of the real table on Youtube!

Last edited:

Chellspecker

Apr 20, 2013
iPad 2, iOS 7.0

I have had the same Volcano glitch, and maybe that's why I'm having trouble figuring out how to get the S-K-I-N-S letters, because shots to the volcano aren't registering. Is that supposed to be how you get the letters, because I can't figure it out?

Last edited:

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
iPhone 4

On HH, the left flipper in the basement is letting the ball go right through it at the very tip of it

Use left flipper in the basement as the ball is coming towards the tip of the flipper

All the time

(Loving both of these tables)

crazy7892

Nov 15, 2012
Device/OS: Ipod touch 4 gen (ios 6.1.3)
Steps To Reproduce: Light holodeck and hold plunger and right flipper
Bug description: Star trek hidden poker mode still does not work!!!! (from the last two updates senses HH)

Dumpstar

Apr 17, 2012
iPad 2, iOS 7.0

I have had the same Volcano glitch, and maybe that's why I'm having trouble figuring out how to get the S-K-I-N-S letters, because shots to the volcano aren't registering. Is that supposed to be how you get the letters, because I can't figure it out?

I've found that after you go in the Volcano once, you need to hit something else like one of the drop targets before going to the Volcano again. Best I have done is light 3 letters in the time it gives you.

yuriijos

Dec 26, 2012
I'm having some serious issues with the responsiveness of the flippers, particularly on the right side. Sometimes the flips are delayed to the point of draining, sometimes they don't flip at all.

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.
Yes, I have the iPhone 5 and the flippers on every table seem to be delayed at times. It totally makes playing worthless as ball shots are not accurate at all and often leads to draining. Please fix ASAP!

Annorax

Feb 2, 2013
iPad 4, iOS 7.0.2
Haunted House

Extra ball doesn't award an extra ball.
Steps to recreate: Light EB by completing the basement drop targets. Drain from the basement to bring the ball to the main playfield & shoot the EB when lit. EB hole ejects the ball & remains lit.

Strange magnet effects on upper playfield
Steps to recreate: Plunge the ball weak enough to land in the VUK to go to the upper playfield. Attempt to catch the ball on the left flipper; the ball will move left and right on the slingshot surface, then accelerate and roll down to the flipper without triggering the slingshot.

Secret Passage hole removes all force from the ball
Steps to recreate: Shoot the Secret Passage target when unlit. Ball will stop moving when it contacts the target, as though the target had a magnet in it, then drop SDTM.

Last edited:

Krull24

Oct 2, 2013
I have had this identical issue with lag on the console flippers that Clawhammer pointed out. Any chance that this will be in the new update/beta for this app?

night

May 18, 2012
Strange magnet effects on upper playfield
Steps to recreate: Plunge the ball weak enough to land in the VUK to go to the upper playfield. Attempt to catch the ball on the left flipper; the ball will move left and right on the slingshot surface, then accelerate and roll down to the flipper without triggering the slingshot.

Yes, this. iPad2 iOS7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.