iOS Version 2.8.0 Discussion & Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Please post your iOS version 2.8.0 feedback here!

If you want to report bugs or other problems with this version, please use THIS THREAD and follow the guidelines in the first post.

Last edited:

Stuart Webster

Apr 24, 2013
That was a bit of a race against the clock. If you downloaded Tee'd Off before 1:00 PM PST, you may want to delete (via Manage Tables) and redownload it for a quick art patch.

The Tee'd Off art patch includes:
  • An incorrect shade of green on the "Hole In One" light when lit & unlit.
  • An incorrect shade of green on the "Spin Gopher Wheel" light when lit & unlit.
  • An incorrect shade of red when the "50M Hurry" light is lit.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
HH is awesome as it always is. Except this one won't go down like just about everyone I've played at shows. Wish it was a bit darker and moody but hopefully the PS4 version will look that way. Tee'd Off is...well...an average 90's Gottlieb DMD. Honestly, the music is really annoying. Oh, and the high score entry is way too laggy and the inputs don't work well. Ran out of time before I could finish the third letter.

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
HH is awesome as it always is. Except this one won't go down like just about everyone I've played at shows. Wish it was a bit darker and moody but hopefully the PS4 version will look that way. Tee'd Off is...well...an average 90's Gottlieb DMD. Honestly, the music is really annoying. Oh, and the high score entry is way too laggy and the inputs don't work well. Ran out of time before I could finish the third letter.

I believe the high score entry in TO will be fixed in the next update.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
Oh, and the high score entry is way too laggy and the inputs don't work well. Ran out of time before I could finish the third letter.
Glad I wasn't the only one who copped that! I'm also the same about Tee'd Off. It's not horrible, but it's far from memorable.

MOAR WILLIAMS PLS ;)

mystman12

Apr 21, 2013
I'm actually really enjoying Tee'd Off. The original versionon the Gottlieb Collection made me not like it very much, but this version is a lot better. I also think the music is really catchy! :D

Munky

Apr 28, 2013
Slightly pissed about the initials entry bug. Hit just shy of 1bil on my third game and couldn't get my preferred initials in.

N

netizen

Can anybody play a multi player game of Tee'd Off? on Android it's not possible

francis247uk

Jul 7, 2012
Good pack this month, better then last month for me.

Playing with iPad 3 I've had the music stop when starting a new game on Haunted House a couple of times (completely closing, clearing and restarting app fixes it) and initial entry problem on Teed Off everyone else has mentioned.

Bit disappointed to see no bug fixes on any old tables at all, usually get atleast one or two updates/fixes?

Neitzen can confirm no multiplayer on Teed Off, only lets player one score.

Last edited:

Wizened

Jun 10, 2012
I think both these games stink. Space filler that I bought to support TPA, but neither will be played much.
Not complaining, just my humble opinion.
It is what is, whatever.

Dumpstar

Apr 17, 2012
I'm actually really enjoying Tee'd Off. The original versionon the Gottlieb Collection made me not like it very much, but this version is a lot better. I also think the music is really catchy! :D

I love it cause we found it one night when it was only me and mate at the pub. We ended up playing it for something like 4hrs straight. Was popping it at will by the end. Just one of those nights that you remember having heaps of fun with the commentary it throws at you.

Storm Chaser

Apr 18, 2012
I think both these games stink. Space filler that I bought to support TPA, but neither will be played much.
Not complaining, just my humble opinion.
It is what is, whatever.

Couldn't agree more. Why all these Gottliebs!? They are so much worse than any other of the manufacturers...no real feeling, weird and annoying game rules, difficult to know where to shoot due to un-clear lamps and so on. Gottlieb is no longer around for a reason, please spare us more of them in the future...

night

May 18, 2012
Couldn't agree more. Why all these Gottliebs!? They are so much worse than any other of the manufacturers...no real feeling, weird and annoying game rules, difficult to know where to shoot due to un-clear lamps and so on. Gottlieb is no longer around for a reason, please spare us more of them in the future...

I don't have much love for Tee'd Off, but Haunted House is one of the best tables TPA has released so far imho. They did a great job on that one. I personally don't give much for the kickstarter tables, it escapes me why these tables are rated so high, but it's all a personal thingy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.