It's All Your Fault FARSIGHT

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Now that I got it apart:D GET CRAZY WITH MYLAR!:p Cant do this with BLADES! PINBALL PIONEER.
IMG_4544_zps9a3be8a7.jpg

added to the inside of the playfield borders, most will be covered with plastics but the reflectiveness should help brighten the covered areas.
IMG_4545_zps9ed450f5.jpg

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
getting all the things I wish i had the first time I tore it down. You can take the ball marks out of the metal. Brushed with wax, then waxed and polished.
BEFORE
IMG_4558_zpse88f4e0f.jpg

AFTER
IMG_4561_zps6572452b.jpg

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Nice polishing SS. I did the same to mine but the ball marks come back straight away so better get used to 'em :mad:

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
So I got it all buttoned up! The greens dont look that great and I may switch in the amber star posts because the oranges look yellow, I wish they were brighter. I might order 4 blue star posts for under the slingshots and all clear star posts for when I put in warm wihte GI LED's just to mix it up and keep it fresh.:D
IMG_4566_zps2cd21d70.jpg

IMG_4567_zpsd27b1c8e.jpg

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I have 2 extra SPL's (star post light) Thinking about where to add them. I still have to order sockets for my red flexs that will light up the buttons and ball lock saucers, but I have 3 extra red flexs so where should I put those hmmmm.....

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Ok I placed 2 orders one for parts and the other for more lights:D after playing around with my flex bulbs I realized I can put these anywhere if I remove them from the base and solder on 2 wires, so I am going to put them in between the red and green guard targets 4 per side with reds on the red guards side and greens on the other this should illuminate the center of the playfield better and looks friggin sweet! I ordered 4 green flex 1 red flex because I have some from my last order 8 super bright white 555's for the skulls on the upper playfield and 2 in the middle between the slings and 2 orange 555's for the color transition in the same spot and a red 555 in the middle of those. My parts are 4 #44 sockets with 2 leads, 20 clear star posts if I ever want to swap them out and put all whites for a supper bright mode:p and 4 blue star posts for under the slings.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
So I had a thought after a flex 44 started to come out of the socket....theres 2 wires...positive and negative....!!!!BOOM! I can add 2 wires to these and put them where ever I want as long as its on a 6.3V line :D so I took one apart.
IMG_4569_zpsf7a0cf9f.jpg

tested it and it works! So my order is justified I will have all kinds of lights ALL OVER! PINBALL PIONEER!

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I hooked up the modified RED flex 44's now theyre just RED flex's:D I didnt have to figure out a way to secure them under the ball lock saucers because they wedged inside perfectly tight!
IMG_4570_zps970bda12.jpg

theyre really bright I LIKE IT!:)

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Its the low light and I had it in the wrong camera mode, it looks clear on my cameras display but when you blow it up Ugh! I'll reshoot a pic with my tripod :p I have one.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts